Author Topic: The we should really have a YouTube thread thread  (Read 277656 times)

kosmo vinyl

  • Administrator
  • Member
  • Posts: 11258
    • Hi-Fi Pop
The we should really have a YouTube thread thread
« on: April 29, 2008, 08:18:00 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7a0UM8ttA
 
 Christian Prommer's jazzy remake of Derrick May's techno classic "Strings Of Life"
T.Rex

TheREALHunter

  • Member
  • Posts: 1375
Re: The we should really have a YouTube thread thread
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 08:10:00 am »
With karate David Lee Roth will kick your ass from here to Tiananmen Square:
 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fof-GBun0gQ

SPARX

  • Member
  • Posts: 2070

chaz

  • Member
  • Posts: 5110
  • este lugar es una mierda
Re: The we should really have a YouTube thread thread
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 12:11:00 pm »
I was once nearly famous....too bad I never actually saw the ad run on TV.
 
 Guess which one I am! (Bearman and Brennser disqualified since they are the only boardies to actually see me in the flesh).
 
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtVq3wCCjxk

Brian_Wallace

  • Member
  • Posts: 1484
Re: The we should really have a YouTube thread thread
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 12:20:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by chaz:
  I was once nearly famous....too bad I never actually saw the ad run on TV.
 
 Guess which one I am! (Bearman and Brennser disqualified since they are the only boardies to actually see me in the flesh).
 
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtVq3wCCjxk
The blonde in the red dress?
 
 Brian

tigersscareme

  • Member
  • Posts: 414
Re: The we should really have a YouTube thread thread
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 12:25:00 pm »

thirsty moore

  • Member
  • Posts: 6131
Re: The we should really have a YouTube thread thread
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 11:13:00 pm »
r u sam the sham
 
   
Quote
Originally posted by chaz:
 Guess which one I am!

chaz

  • Member
  • Posts: 5110
  • este lugar es una mierda
Re: The we should really have a YouTube thread thread
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 10:04:00 am »
nope
 
Quote
Originally posted by econo:
  r u sam the sham
 
   
Quote
Originally posted by chaz:
 Guess which one I am!
[/b]

HoyaSaxa03

  • Member
  • Posts: 7048
Re: The we should really have a YouTube thread thread
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 02:12:00 pm »
morrissey and john lennon in an ultra-rare jam session before lennon died
 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
(o|o)

vansmack

  • Member
  • Posts: 18929
Re: The we should really have a YouTube thread thread
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 02:20:00 pm »
I hope you're the dude that jumped in the pool.
27>34

HoyaSaxa03

  • Member
  • Posts: 7048
Re: The we should really have a YouTube thread thread
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 02:50:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by chaz:
  Guess which one I am!
the lead singer of the strawberry alarm clock?!
(o|o)

thirsty moore

  • Member
  • Posts: 6131
Re: The we should really have a YouTube thread thread
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 02:52:00 pm »
You go right to hell.
 
 
Quote
Originally posted by HoyaSaxa03:
  morrissey and john lennon in an ultra-rare jam session before lennon died
 
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Brian_Wallace

  • Member
  • Posts: 1484
Re: The we should really have a YouTube thread thread
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2008, 02:57:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by econo:
  You go right to hell.
 
   
Quote
Originally posted by HoyaSaxa03:
  morrissey and john lennon in an ultra-rare jam session before lennon died
 
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU  
[/b]
Ok.  A mentally-challenged slug could have figured out this was a joke link.  Lennon died in what? 1980?  1981?  And the Smiths didn't release their first single until 1983, didn't they?
 
 Brian

thirsty moore

  • Member
  • Posts: 6131
Re: The we should really have a YouTube thread thread
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2008, 03:02:00 pm »
Go fuck yourself.
 
 Also, while you make a point, it does have a hole in it.  Morrissey doesn't automatically mean The Smiths.
 
 
Quote
Originally posted by Brian Wallace:
 Ok.  A mentally-challenged slug could have figured out this was a joke link.  Lennon died in what? 1980?  1981?  And the Smiths didn't release their first single until 1983, didn't they?
 
 Brian

sweetcell

  • Member
  • Posts: 17144
  • I don't belong here.
Re: The we should really have a YouTube thread thread
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2008, 03:17:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by HoyaSaxa03:
  morrissey and john lennon in an ultra-rare jam session before lennon died
 
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
<img src="http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-wet-mad-cat-sink.jpg" alt=" - " />
<sig>