Author Topic: How do you get backstage?  (Read 1789 times)

blondbunni

  • Member
  • Posts: 5
How do you get backstage?
« on: March 19, 2005, 09:12:00 pm »
anyone have any good tricks for gettin backstage at a concert? im not really good at it.. but is there anyone you could like talk to at 9 30 or anywhere to get backstage? lol.. sorry if i sound kinda teeny bopperish.. just really need to see my fave muses back there..  :)

kosmo vinyl

  • Administrator
  • Member
  • Posts: 14783
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: How do you get backstage?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 11:04:00 pm »
if you have to ask then you don't belong
T.Rex

poorlulu

  • Guest
Re: How do you get backstage?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 12:30:00 am »
Quote
Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:
  if you have to ask then you don't belong
now that's just not true..........
 
 it was only the other day markie asked how he could join the wanker society......

redsock

  • Member
  • Posts: 1891
Re: How do you get backstage?
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 01:53:00 am »
You think it's all groupies and lines of coke. Couldn't be farther from the truth. Backstage at any of the DC venues are nothing special. Just rooms. Nice staff, really helpful people though.

Random Citizen

  • Guest
Re: How do you get backstage?
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005, 02:12:00 am »
Quote
Originally posted by redsock:
  You think it's all groupies and lines of coke. Couldn't be farther from the truth. Backstage at any of the DC venues are nothing special. Just rooms. Nice staff, really helpful people though.
Agree w/redsock. Honestly, I think, for some, the quest to get backstage may offer more excitement than actually being backstage.   <img src="http://www.nxsupport.net/forums/images/smilies/sleeping.gif" alt=" - " />

  • Guest
Re: How do you get backstage?
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2005, 09:32:00 am »
Quote
Originally posted by blondbunni:
  anyone have any good tricks for gettin backstage at a concert? im not really good at it.. but is there anyone you could like talk to at 9 30 or anywhere to get backstage? lol.. sorry if i sound kinda teeny bopperish.. just really need to see my fave muses back there..  
It's all about the G-force tolerance.  And vacuum.  Hoover.

Bartelby

  • Member
  • Posts: 712
Re: How do you get backstage?
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2005, 11:28:00 am »
Maybe she can help fold the laundry for the headliners when they do their wash in Seth's new washers/dryers...great idea, Seth...stinky rock Gods are SOOO not worth getting backstage for.  ;)

andyrichter

  • Member
  • Posts: 996
Re: How do you get backstage?
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2005, 03:01:00 pm »
got a mouth?  got a working hand?  you're all set.  
 
 p.s. you sound hot.

poorlulu

  • Guest
Re: How do you get backstage?
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2005, 08:58:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by redsock:
  You think it's all groupies and lines of coke. Couldn't be farther from the truth. Backstage at any of the DC venues are nothing special. Just rooms. Nice staff, really helpful people though.
you are obviously backstage with the wrong bands...........

RatBastard

  • Member
  • Posts: 2955
    • Obscenitees
Re: How do you get backstage?
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2005, 09:03:00 pm »
I usually walk.
FUKIT

blondbunni

  • Member
  • Posts: 5
Re: How do you get backstage?
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2005, 12:11:00 pm »
i am hot.. and seriously.. how do i get backstage???

  • Guest
Re: How do you get backstage?
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2005, 12:13:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by blondbunni:
  i am hot.. and seriously.. how do i get backstage???
By "HOT", do you mean 'young hot' or 'bone structure hot'?  Poast yer pic here.  That would help certainly move matters along.  The bboarders could rate you between 1-and-10.