Author Topic: Have you ever........  (Read 4145 times)

mankie

Re: Have you ever........
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2004, 04:03:00 pm »
Originally posted by kittykat:
  I have heard that that is stuff floating around inside your eyeball.  Apparently they are more prevalent in those who tend to be analytical.  Sometimes they drive me nuts!
Oooooh, that's great news....I have bad handwriting which evidently makes me a genius, and now with the wiggly-woos in my eyes I'm an analytical genius.

And here's me thinking it was just a silly old stroke.

Jaguär

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2004, 04:33:00 am »
Originally posted by Skeeter:

Originally posted by JGatz:
 [qb] CBGB's was pretty scary though, from what I recall. [/b]
Hands down, CBGB's had the very worst restroom ever! The old one, before they renovated it. Almost blacked out from trying to hold my breath because of the super intense urine smell. The walls were big rocks and the mortar between the rocks was lined with bright green slime.

Lazer Guided Melodies

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2004, 07:39:00 pm »
I would have to say the bathrooms at Brixton Academy were quite foul.  It was as if someone had taken buckets full of puke and thrown them onto the walls.

flawd101

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2004, 03:26:00 pm »
the bathroom in my school, uppstairs in the history hall, where all the mexicans hang out and smoke.  they are the mexicans in gangs that scare people out....

the one time i went to the black cat it wasn't that bad....neither was the one time in the 930 bathroom...

paige

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2004, 04:13:00 pm »
the blackcat bathrooms i think are actually pretty nice.. painted all pink and girlie and they're not right off of the hall like the men's bathrooms are. the 930 ones can get pretty gamey if it's been a crazy night.. my rule of thumb with any public bathroom is don't go unless you are about to piss your pants. germs just gross me out.

Jaguär

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2004, 04:27:00 pm »
Originally posted by i do not heart winter:
  the blackcat bathrooms i think are actually pretty nice.. painted all pink and girlie and they're not right off of the hall like the men's bathrooms are. the 930 ones can get pretty gamey if it's been a crazy night.. my rule of thumb with any public bathroom is don't go unless you are about to piss your pants. germs just gross me out.
Odd, I see them as exactly opposite. The Black Cat's are fair if you get in early but can be pretty nasty later in the evening. Also, they often run out of TP and paper towels. In fact, even early in the evening there seems to rarely be any paper towels in the place.

Now the 9:30 restrooms I would have to say are above average, from my experiences, even later in the evening.

It's always that 1st bitch who refuses to sit on the seat and then splashes it up and ruins it for everyone else that turns the toilets into cess pool stands. They are the bitches that I'd like to dunk their heads in the bowls.

paige

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2004, 06:28:00 pm »
Originally posted by Jaguär:
  Odd, I see them as exactly opposite. The Black Cat's are fair if you get in early but can be pretty nasty later in the evening. Also, they often run out of TP and paper towels. In fact, even early in the evening there seems to rarely be any paper towels in the place.

Now the 9:30 restrooms I would have to say are above average, from my experiences, even later in the evening.

It's always that 1st bitch who refuses to sit on the seat and then splashes it up and ruins it for everyone else that turns the toilets into cess pool stands. They are the bitches that I'd like to dunk their heads in the bowls.
well, that whole thing about TP and paper towels is true! that does bother me, now that i think about it. but i guess since the bathrooms tend to not reek of vomit or urine, they're ok by me. the 930's upstairs are usually in good shape.. but downstairs can get a bit crazy ie lots of pee and random tissues everywhere. blegh.

i too get pissed at the women who decide to have splashy pee, but sitting down on a public toilet in a bar/club isn't too appealing to me either. so, despite the fact that i drink gallons of water, i usually just wait until i scramble home to pee.

is this weird that we're talking about toilets and peeing? eh, who cares?   :p

walkman

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2004, 06:44:00 pm »
Originally posted by Jaguär:

It's always that 1st bitch who refuses to sit on the seat and then splashes it up and ruins it for everyone else that turns the toilets into cess pool stands.
That's why I do it standing up...it comes with the chromosomes.