Author Topic: Tapes 'N Tapes roll call :)  (Read 2807 times)

terry

Re: Tapes 'N Tapes roll call :)
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 11:57:00 am »
Originally posted by JohnnyBaconbitz:
  It's a drag that copies of the EP are no longer available.
Once I got there last night I immediately ran to the merch table to see if they had copies. I've been trying to get a copy of their EP since the Loon came out. I actually emailed the band at that time about it. They basically said that they didn't have any plans to re-release it. But this was months ago so maybe since the increased exposure it'll be re-released.

nkotb

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2006, 12:02:00 pm »
Why not just download it?  I'm sure there are copies on Soulseek.

Originally posted by terry:

Originally posted by JohnnyBaconbitz:
  It's a drag that copies of the EP are no longer available.
Once I got there last night I immediately ran to the merch table to see if they had copies. I've been trying to get a copy of their EP since the Loon came out. I actually emailed the band at that time about it. They basically said that they didn't have any plans to re-release it. But this was months ago so maybe since the increased exposure it'll be re-released. [/b]

vassego

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2006, 12:17:00 pm »
Originally posted by terry:
 Thanks for the set list. Some minor edits: #3 is actually Beach Girls, #12 is Jakov's Suite (aka Nissan commercial. It's such a great song.)

I thought it was an all around good concert. I didn't know the Annuals or Dosh but really enjoyed both of their sets. Not a bad night for 12 bucks.
Thanks Terry.  It was definitely a good night for $12.