Author Topic: Spoon refund  (Read 1602 times)

MonkeyPants

Spoon refund
« on: August 21, 2007, 02:16:00 pm »
Bought my ticket online.  Can't go to Merriwether.  Didn't get the email that went out (probably filtered out as Spam).  How do I get my money back?
PANTS

A Girl Called Malice

Re: Spoon refund
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 04:08:00 pm »
In order to reward those who purchased tickets to Spoon at 9:30, there are a couple of options available.

1 ?? Simply present your 9:30 ticket at Merriweather gates on October 22 for a lawn seat (a $30 value) - no exchange or extra effort necessary.

2 - Trade in your ticket for a GA Pit or Reserved pavilion ticket (a $45 value), for only $10 more.  You must do this in advance thru the 9:30 Club or Merriweather box office. Tickets must be exchanged in person or received via mail by 5:00 PM on October 17th:

Merriweather Post Pavilion
 ATTN: Box Office Mngr.
 10475 Little Patuxent Pkwy
 Columbia, MD 21044

Note: If your Spoon tickets are Will-Call (you have not received them) and you wish to exchange them for the a pavilion ticket please send an e-mail to human@930.com with the subject line ??Spoon/Merriweather Exchange.? Make sure to include your contact information as well as your order confirmation #.

3 - Request a refund. Refunds available through 11/7/07. Details on refunds:

? If you have received your tickets in the mail and wish to receive a refund please mail them to:

Nightclub 9:30
 ATTN: Box Office Mngr.                             815 V Street, NW                    
 Washington, DC 20001

? If you have will-call tickets and wish to receive a refund please e-mail human@930.com with the subject line "Spoon Refund" and include your contact information and order confirmation #.

? If you purchased tickets from the 9:30 Box Office, Merriweather Box Office or a Tickets.com outlet please bring your ticket back to the same location for refunds.

*If you have further questions please send an e-mail to human@930.com with the subject line ??Spoon/The Shins.?