Author Topic: Safety  (Read 1148 times)

SPM

Safety
« on: June 29, 2004, 11:04:00 pm »
Hi I'm coming for The Streets show and all of a sudden a dad has pulled a stunt and decided to DRIVE US to DC...I'm wondering how safe the area is, if it's hard to get there, etc.  Thanks for your help, and if this has been asked (probably) please direct me to another thread.  Thanks!

eddie

• Global Moderator
Re: Safety
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 12:16:00 am »
Our block is safer than most other blocks in DC, and generally pretty easy to get to.  Your best bet is to check the "directions" section on our home page so you can check out where you are coming from and how to get to the club.  If it doesn't make sense have the driver call the club and we'll get you some pretty specific directions on how best to get here.  202.265.0930,  but we don't get in until the afternoon so don't try calling at 8:00 in the morning and get all cheesed off because nobody's answering the phone, ok?  If your driver is going to stay for the show and needs a safe place to park the car,  there is a lot directly behind the club that costs $7 and is attended until 15 - 20 minutes after the end of the show.