Author Topic: Radiohead - discuss possible venues here  (Read 27967 times)

wml7

Re: Radiohead - discuss possible venues here
« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2008, 06:04:00 pm »
was up at and ready to get my ticket from ticketbastard at 10am. I guess I got too greedy and had two windows open to try and get the best seat. I got section 102 row B and I paused for a second and thought about it. In the other window I wanted to see if I could get a pit. No luck then all of a sudden I was locked out of getting my seat in 102. I was like CRAP!!!!!!! Then for the next 20 mins I tried to get a ticket but the thing kept refreshing forever. Finally ended up geting a seat in 303 5th row. It was a seat right? Little pissed that I lost that 102 but oh well. Then I come and look here and it says that livenation still had seats. DING DING, YAY!!!! I got a 201 row B at 12:50. Now to figure out what to do with other ticket. Maybe just sell it at the show.

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #151 on: February 16, 2008, 06:32:00 pm »
is this thing completely sold out yet?
 Ive tried ticketmaster several times recently, and no tickets have come up

i bought one lawn ticket at nissan this morning , so it doesnt matter for me, but im curioius

side point, but what kind of rumors are floating around about opening bands for this tour? i would KILL for deerhoof to open again.  probably wont happen, but still

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #152 on: February 16, 2008, 07:33:00 pm »
i'm curious to hear from those who "got tickets through livenation" - because when i go to livenation.com and hit "buy tickets" for the show, it takes me to ticketmaster.  did LN have it's own ticketing system up earlier today?

Originally posted by wml7:
 Now to figure out what to do with other ticket. Maybe just sell it at the show.
i would strongly recommend finding a buyer for your ticket ahead of time.  nissan is in outer space - very few drive all the way out there in hopes of snagging a ticket.  the chances of you not selling the tickets on site are pretty high, IMO.

Originally posted by gaaaaaaaaah:
  is this thing completely sold out yet?
 Ive tried ticketmaster several times recently, and no tickets have come up
looks like it.  i'm unable to pull up even a lawn ticket.  

wow.
<sig>

azaghal1981

« Reply #153 on: February 16, 2008, 07:35:00 pm »
And Walalce was dead wrong. Why does this not surprise me?
احمد

wml7

« Reply #154 on: February 16, 2008, 09:13:00 pm »
Yeah earlier in the day Livenation had its own selling thing.  I guess later on when you clicked on them they connected you to ticketmaster.  I guess I lucked out when I looked at 1250.  I mean I did get a seat from ticketmaster but just wanted something closer.

distance

« Reply #155 on: February 16, 2008, 09:41:00 pm »
no problems with tickets for me.

peabody

« Reply #156 on: February 17, 2008, 12:12:00 pm »
If anyone got an extra PIT ticket (I know, fat chance) PLEASE sell it to me. You can name your price. PM please. Will love you forever.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #157 on: February 17, 2008, 02:23:00 pm »
is anyone aware of any other shows that completely sold out nissan on the day of onsale?  i can't think of any.  just curious.
<sig>

azaghal1981

« Reply #158 on: February 17, 2008, 02:29:00 pm »
It's making me think that RFK wouldn't have been that crazy after all.
احمد

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #159 on: February 17, 2008, 02:43:00 pm »
Originally posted by sweetcell:
  is anyone aware of any other shows that completely sold out nissan on the day of onsale?  i can't think of any.  just curious.
Probably Jimmy Buffet or maybe Dave Matthews, but I'm not sure.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #160 on: February 17, 2008, 03:27:00 pm »
Dave Matthews for sure.

(_|_)

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #161 on: February 17, 2008, 05:27:00 pm »
DMB for sure.

U2 would do it, but they don't usually play Nissan.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #162 on: February 21, 2008, 09:17:00 am »
RH to play 2 nights of the APW festival:

pitchfork -  urb

for those loathing both festivals and nissan pavilion, RH should be playing philly (AKA camden) in august as well.
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #163 on: February 21, 2008, 02:59:00 pm »
makes me wonder what RH is going to do over two nights.  they're playing to the same crowd, so they can't play the same set.  they're headlining, so they have 1.5 hours (if not more) to fill.

obviously they'll play most (if not all) of In Rainbows, but it would be cool if they also played an entire album from start to finish.  they can choose any one, i'm not picky   :)
<sig>

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #164 on: February 21, 2008, 03:23:00 pm »
  makes me wonder what RH is going to do over two nights.  they're playing to the same crowd, so they can't play the same set.  they're headlining, so they have 1.5 hours (if not more) to fill.

obviously they'll play most (if not all) of In Rainbows, but it would be cool if they also played an entire album from start to finish.  they can choose any one, i'm not picky    :)  
I was thinking about this earlier. Obviously, I think we're assuming it's going to be two completely different sets since it's the same audience. I was thinking it'd be cool if day one was Pablo Honey-OK Computer, and day two Kid A-In Rainbows all chronologically, but I think alot of people would be pissed with night two.