Author Topic: Guys With Mohawks  (Read 9606 times)

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

  • Member
  • Posts: 3745
    • my blog
Re: Guys With Mohawks
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2003, 04:49:00 pm »
There was a time when yes, I might have altered my hairstyle for a betty, but those days are long gone  :)
_\|/_

Jaguär

  • Guest
Re: Guys With Mohawks
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2003, 04:51:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by Doctor Doom:
  There was a time when yes, I might have altered my hairstyle for a betty, but those days are long gone   :)  
....with the hair????

LinkinPark32188

  • Guest
Re: Guys With Mohawks
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2003, 04:51:00 pm »
I've seen the Benji Joel combined guy lol, thats who i thought he looked like too, but hes not the guy with the mohawk. The one with the mohawk also has plugs in his ears, silver ones, theyre not that big maybe like the size of a dime. Meh, it doesnt matter, i just love his mohawk, besides hes probably like 25 lol wayyy to old for me hehe.

Shadrach

  • Guest
Re: Guys With Mohawks
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2003, 05:22:00 pm »
Mohawks? Didn't having a mohawk used to mean something? I for one don't understand fashion these days. I miss the days when women wore baggy jeans and fanny sweaters . . . oh who am I kidding.
 
 Is this the future of fashion?
 
 http://www.wickedweasel.com

mankie

  • Guest
Re: Guys With Mohawks
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2003, 05:35:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by Shadrach:
  Mohawks? Didn't having a mohawk used to mean something? I for one don't understand fashion these days. I miss the days when women wore baggy jeans and fanny sweaters . . . oh who am I kidding.
 
 Is this the future of fashion?
 
  http://www.wickedweasel.com
What in Gods name is a fanny sweater?
 I'm thinking vinyl panties....no?

Jaguär

  • Guest
Re: Guys With Mohawks
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2003, 05:38:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by mankie:
   
Quote
Originally posted by Shadrach:
  Mohawks? Didn't having a mohawk used to mean something? I for one don't understand fashion these days. I miss the days when women wore baggy jeans and fanny sweaters . . . oh who am I kidding.
 
 Is this the future of fashion?
 
   http://www.wickedweasel.com  
What in Gods name is a fanny sweater?
 I'm thinking vinyl panties....no? [/b]
Thank you Mankie. I have no clue either. I must not own any.

paige

  • Guest
Re: Guys With Mohawks
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2003, 05:52:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by SystemOfADown32188:
  I've seen the Benji Joel combined guy lol, thats who i thought he looked like too, but hes not the guy with the mohawk.
"Benji Joel Combined Guy" is their brother, who is also known as Josh.
 
 And I think that Bijoux is the one that I thought was just too irresistably cute. I asked about him and I believe it was Josh (ThatGuy Josh) who mentioned who it was, and that never, would he ever, be interested in a girl.   :p

Shadrach

  • Guest
Re: Guys With Mohawks
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2003, 06:14:00 pm »
In the 80's girls would wear these extra long baggy sweaters that came down low enough to cover your ass. There were called fanny sweaters or fanny warmers.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

  • Member
  • Posts: 3745
    • my blog
Re: Guys With Mohawks
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2003, 07:47:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by Jaguär:
   
Quote
[/b]
....with the hair???? [/QB]
nope, it's all still there, thank you very much, I just don't sport a Joey Ramone look anymore  :)
_\|/_

thatguy

  • Global Moderator
  • Member
  • Posts: 1268
Re: Guys With Mohawks
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2003, 03:32:00 am »
ok, lemme try to sum all this up:
 
 1. little josh used to have a mohawk.  he doesn't anymore.
 
 b.  brian (the bijoux) has had mohawk type hair at times, but his hair is constantly in flux.  sorry paige, but unless you've had some serious surgery, you're still not his type.
 
 III.  keith is the only member of the staph that has had a mohawk for any length of time.  he's the one with the slightly stretched ears, he's way older than 25, and he's got a girlfriend.  plus, he's going bald, so it's not really a full mohawk anymore  :) .
 
 D.  i have had a mohawk at several different times over the years, but it's been ages.

Ikarus

  • Guest
Re: Guys With Mohawks
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2003, 04:14:00 am »
*cue 'the price is right' music*

LinkinPark32188

  • Guest
Re: Guys With Mohawks
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2003, 12:13:00 pm »
ThatGuy, are u really Benji and Joels brother?? that would be sooo cool!  :D  I love good charlotte!

thatguy

  • Global Moderator
  • Member
  • Posts: 1268
Re: Guys With Mohawks
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2003, 12:40:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by SystemOfADown32188:
  ThatGuy, are u really Benji and Joels brother?? that would be sooo cool!   :D   I love good charlotte!
nope.  little josh is a madden, not me.  i just work for them sometimes.  not sure if it's cool or not.

paige

  • Guest
Re: Guys With Mohawks
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2003, 01:17:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by thatguy:
   
Quote
Originally posted by SystemOfADown32188:
  ThatGuy, are u really Benji and Joels brother?? that would be sooo cool!    :)

MindCage

  • Member
  • Posts: 1282
    • Mindless Faith
Re: Guys With Mohawks
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2003, 05:55:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by thatguy:
  i have had a mohawk at several different times over the years, but it's been ages.
Yeah but Josh, she said SMALL plugs in his ears. I could fit my entire hand through your's!
 
 MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3