Author Topic: black people hate gay people . . . obama is no different  (Read 23201 times)

walkonby

Re: black people hate gay people . . . obama is no different
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2008, 02:38:01 pm »
man . . . when i'm wrong i'm wrong.  i did an independent study, asking ten black people what they thought of my theory.  i hope ten was enough.  i assumed that the majority of black people were raised under uber nazi religious women figures, leading to issues of manhood/father anxiety, leading to attack of homosexuals to combat any and all insecurities.  i assumed wrong.  blacks hate gays just as much as the next person for various reasons (hate is a dna infused logic) just like the jews/catholics/christians/native american indians/australians/redneck/cults.  i know the whole gay topic makes people in here uncomfy; that was the point of me constantly splooging it all over you.  the squirm was my delight.  my attack on the blacks with the gay issue will stop.

but obama i feel is going to be "bush bashed" within a year.  our country breeds a desire for great things, no matter what has to be done to acheive it.

Sooo...according to your "research", what do you make of gay black people? Just curious. :)

"hard" to figure out; "long" time "coming" for me to know.  :)

Mobius

« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2008, 04:36:33 pm »
Its funny that Rick Warren is so controversial b/c the guy seems pretty gay

walkonby

« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2008, 07:18:13 pm »
this here, "says it all!!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sddxf_0kPc

thank you internet for this kind of stuff.