Author Topic: what point is al sharpton trying to make?  (Read 6695 times)

walkonby

Re: what point is al sharpton trying to make?
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 06:34:05 pm »

the only problem i have with black people is that a lot (not all) hate--no, they fucking despise--gay people.  more so than any other race, creed, religion, or familial status.  because of that g.d. religion. 

Walkonby, I've tried to stay out of this, but your beef is with people who have issues with other people being gay, and a lot of religious people have issues with gays due to their standing on principles laid out to them in the bible.

It deosn't matter that they're black, white, purple or brown.  You discredit your own arguments about hating somebody by openly singling out a particular race, when the unifying thread happens to be that they are religious. 

I can assure you the black community did not spend the millions of dollars to make this an issue, but the religious community certainly did.

Pick a new fight.  Try to pick the right fight this time. 

wow, you really don't know black people.  i guess if they were a tech. gadget, you'd understand.  and i just post what i think in here, like you and your rambling thread.  you either find it interesting/annoying/or wrong; that is the point.  ::)

vansmack

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 06:47:38 pm »
wow, you really don't know black people. 

The only black people I know are gay.  And they don't hate you.
27>34

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2008, 10:55:37 am »
The Director is gay?

wow, you really don't know black people. 

The only black people I know are gay.  And they don't hate you.

walkonby

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2008, 03:18:26 pm »
man . . . when i'm wrong i'm wrong.  i did an independent study, asking ten black people what they thought of my theory.  i hope ten was enough.  i assumed that the majority of black people were raised under uber nazi religious women figures, leading to issues of manhood/father anxiety, leading to attack of homosexuals to combat any and all insecurities.  i assumed wrong.  blacks hate gays just as much as the next person for various reasons (hate is a dna infused logic) just like the jews/catholics/christians/native american indians/australians/redneck/cults.  i know the whole gay topic makes people in here uncomfy; that was the point of me constantly splooging it all over you.  the squirm was my delight.  my attack on the blacks with the gay issue will stop.