Author Topic: BYT or whatever that webzine is  (Read 4374 times)

Epstein

• http://www.hit-dat.com
BYT or whatever that webzine is
« on: January 20, 2009, 04:53:08 pm »
sucks

that is all.
Kill the sound: <A HREF="Http://www.hit-dat.com" TARGET=_blank>http://Http://www.hit-dat.com[/url]

walkonby

Re: BYT or whatever that webzine is
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 04:54:09 pm »
dude, don't you be macking my post for no reason thunder.   ;)

Epstein

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 04:58:08 pm »
huh? i dunno what youre talking about but this webzine really does blow the big one
Kill the sound: <A HREF="Http://www.hit-dat.com" TARGET=_blank>http://Http://www.hit-dat.com[/url]

walkonby

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 04:59:05 pm »
how on earth did you get that long a sig?  mine only allowed five letters.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 08:38:53 pm »
Epstein, you don't like reading the daily hijinx and antics of people desperately trying to convince themselves of their coolness?

_\|/_

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 08:43:10 pm »
Epstein, you don't like reading the daily hijinx and antics of people desperately trying to convince themselves of their coolness?
Look, I'm getting pretty sick of people taking unprovoked potshots at my America. I don't throw doomlink under the bus every chance I get!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 09:06:19 pm by Julian, Certified WEBLEBRITY »

walkonby

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 11:55:23 pm »
Look, I'm getting pretty sick of people taking unprovoked potshots at my America. I don't throw doomlink under the bus every chance I get!

maybe i misread, or are you losing your touch, but i believe that zinger was aimed at me, julian.  somehow i will not retort from boredom and the weight of all this coolness, and let him think his thoughts.  somewhere, someone must be keeping score.

• my blog
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 08:29:29 am »
I was speaking to the topic of the thread, but if you and Julian wish to apply it to yourselves, be my guest :P
_\|/_

walkonby

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 09:42:24 am »
I was speaking to the topic of the thread, but if you and Julian wish to apply it to yourselves, be my guest :P

wow, me so dumb.  now i get what you were saying, doomie.  everyone seemed to be going through a bitch at your fellow forumer lately, so i assumed you were being a sneaky snake.  sorry.  hey, you know, you never mentioned anything about that strange link i threw at you, involving "planet x" and 2012.  looks like a good movie.

azaghal1981

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 02:48:00 pm »
I'll endorse this thread as well as Epstein's record label. :)

I actually had this conversation (the original topic of the thread) a few nights ago.
احمد

Epstein

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 03:13:29 pm »

wow, me so dumb.  now i get what you were saying, doomie.  everyone seemed to be going through a bitch at your fellow forumer lately, so i assumed you were being a sneaky snake.  sorry.  hey, you know, you never mentioned anything about that strange link i threw at you, involving "planet x" and 2012.  looks like a good movie.

i dunno who you are walkby but byt is the worst webzine i have read, and is an embarrassment to any kind of dc "scene" there is.

walkonby

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 04:36:14 pm »

i dunno who you are walkby but byt is the worst webzine i have read, and is an embarrassment to any kind of dc "scene" there is.

here i am in a nutshell:  strange poster who sometimes posts way too much, most of the time about topics that have nothing to do with music . . . or anything useful in general, really.  people yelled at me for this practice, which i have now stopped.  people also think i am a racist, because i love to study individual races of people and how they interact with other groups of people.  the lines of division fascinate me.  and vansmack hates me, because i attacked him (which i am ashamed of) and will not speak to me.  i will attempt to say sorry to him here, but he or his wife won't care.  and for some reason, i love the postal episodes of relaxer/sweetcell/and the lol kid.

theend.

• my blog
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 11:50:13 pm »
heh, for a second I thought you and Julian were BYTers... that was very confusing.    :)

_\|/_

nkotb

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 12:13:57 am »
Ha...and I just realized this post wasn't about BigYawn.

heh, for a second I thought you and Julian were BYTers... that was very confusing.    :)

azaghal1981

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 12:22:17 am »
Now there's a name I haven't read 'round these parts in a while.
احمد