Author Topic: Bob Mould & Juliana Hatfield Poster  (Read 2671 times)

El Jefe Design

Bob Mould & Juliana Hatfield Poster
« on: April 01, 2009, 02:07:09 pm »

Way back in high school there were few bands that made their way on to every mix tape (yes, as in cassette) that I made for my many crushes. Juliana Hatfield and Bob Mould are two of the essential must-have artists for any self respecting music fan. Seeing them both on one night and doing a poster for them makes me happy. You can see details at http://www.eljefedesign.com/posters/bobmould.html The top image is the regular version and we then played around and did one with different colors which is below.

Bombay Chutney

Re: Bob Mould & Juliana Hatfield Poster
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 02:45:38 pm »
Nice.  For sale at the show?

El Jefe Design

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 02:48:17 pm »
Possibly... it is up to the artists. I will have it up on my new site the day after the show.

walkonby

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 02:54:59 pm »
i wanna make a naughty reference to the picture with the thick truck being bob and the bush on top being juliana . . . but i won't.

Relaxer

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 05:07:33 pm »
Personally, I was hoping for a subtle reference to professional wrestling, Hoover Dam or gay.
oword

bearman🐻

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 05:51:59 pm »
How about Bob using Juliana as a spear to impale Grant Hart?? That would be hawt.

Relaxer

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 09:31:24 am »
How about Bob using Juliana as a spear to impale Grant Hart?? That would be hawt.

Yah but Grant would be all like, is it in yet?

Because he only wants 59 times the pain
oword

bearman🐻

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 11:27:05 am »
Actually Bob wrote "59 Times the Pain", but Grant wrote "Masochism World"...either way, it's gold.

I gotta say, a couple years ago I met Greg Norton at his restaurant in Bay City, WI (it moved to Red Wing, MN) and not only was the food incredible, but he was also really cool. Bob's still got the success behind him, but Greg is the one that seems the most settled. Grant (God love him) is just a mess.

El Jefe Design

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 09:01:05 am »
Good show last night. First one in awhile and worth it.

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 09:06:28 am »
I credit the mustache. Any young straight guy who can pull that thing off must have some kind of internal cool.

Actually Bob wrote "59 Times the Pain", but Grant wrote "Masochism World"...either way, it's gold.

I gotta say, a couple years ago I met Greg Norton at his restaurant in Bay City, WI (it moved to Red Wing, MN) and not only was the food incredible, but he was also really cool. Bob's still got the success behind him, but Greg is the one that seems the most settled. Grant (God love him) is just a mess.