Author Topic: holy shit kraftwerk!  (Read 37846 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: holy shit kraftwerk!
« Reply #180 on: April 06, 2014, 03:25:22 pm »
It was an awesome show, the sound was superb. Really groovy bass, especially during Numbers.

Just wish it wouldn't have been so crowded. Seth, I'm not sure if the later gig was oversold, but if it was, please don't do that again! The crowd was pretty chatty, too.

Next time around, you should book a private show in your living room.

emmanuel

« Reply #181 on: April 06, 2014, 03:38:01 pm »
It was an awesome show, the sound was superb. Really groovy bass, especially during Numbers.

Just wish it wouldn't have been so crowded. Seth, I'm not sure if the later gig was oversold, but if it was, please don't do that again! The crowd was pretty chatty, too.

Next time around, you should book a private show in your living room.

On the contrary I would say the chatters consider the venue their own living room.

bearman🐻

« Reply #182 on: April 06, 2014, 07:42:07 pm »
well I thought the whole thing was just a wonderful unique work of art

Seth, I described the concert to people as something that transcends a "concert"...it was indeed art. The last time they were here in 2005, I thought musically there was a little more bounce and darkness, which I enjoyed. However, this time I thought it was one of the most artistic things I've ever seen at any concert, let alone at the 9:30 Club. I thought the same thing about the last Nine Inch Nails show. It was an experience. No video or camera phone snapshot could do it justice. You simply had to be there, get lost in the moment, and let yourself absorb it. Stunning. Thank you so much for bringing this here. And FYI, the folks I talked to drove from all over the place. We were very, very fortunate to have had a chance to enjoy this one.

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #183 on: April 07, 2014, 08:16:30 am »

did not sell any more than usual

will work on a less chatty crowd next time

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #184 on: April 08, 2014, 09:01:48 pm »

Don't change a thing, big boy. We love ya just the way you are.

azaghal1981

احمد

betao

« Reply #186 on: April 09, 2014, 08:24:36 am »

Fair enough Sethy. Maybe the balcony wasn't as bad as the floor.

As for the talkative crowd, I know they exist at alot of shows - I just wasn't as expecting it at a show like KW.

Thank you for bringing them, as always.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #187 on: April 09, 2014, 08:38:28 am »
talkative crowd are always in the back.

lots of room in front and no one talked
(_|_)