Author Topic: Roll Call: Paul Blart:Mall Cop  (Read 6418 times)

godsshoeshine

Re: Roll Call: Paul Blart:Mall Cop
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 05:35:55 pm »
o/\o

you be betty

• flickr.com/photos/youbebetty
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 02:25:28 am »
can we get back to the topic at hand?  i need to know if i'm the only one who is a little embarassed to secretly think that this movie actually looks hillarious. 
you can't really go wrong with a fat guy and a moustache and a segway, ever.

eltee

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2009, 10:18:22 am »
Saw the trailers, thought it might be funny. That guy is sort of endearing. Hope it's good. If there is an actual boardie meet up, however, I'm going to another theater. All this talk about male parts and whatnot....you guys might scare me in the dark.

hutch

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2009, 11:51:45 am »
This is one of those movies that after seeing the trailer I thought might be very funny... heck the trailer was funny for sure...

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2009, 11:58:40 am »
I started 2 of the 50 most recently commented on threads, and you make an issue of it? Good thing you don't crunch numbers for a living.

Being pretty promiscuous with the thread-starting, aren't you. You better watch out or someone (like, say, me!) will smack you down, and then Walkonby will make some non-sequitor post that hints at supporting you, then Jaguar will come in and be all den-motherish, and then manimtired will post "LOL @ U STFU" and then Sweetcell will come in and make a reasonable appeal for calm, truth and justice, and then walkonby will make another random comment about balloons, CNN or entropy, and the thread will die.

Circle of life

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 01:51:22 pm »
yes, this movie looks potentially funny.  i might see it if there is nothing else showing, but i don't think i'll be planning to see this one in advance. it's pretty low on my films-to-see list. 

I'm not even sure who you are talking about..

But ewww.

i don't get why that's an "ewwww".  straight men lust after womens' body parts, including those parts, why wouldn't you expect the ladies to occasionally do the same?

or was the "ewwww" generated by the thought of anyone lusting after relaxer and/or vansmack?  they're both married, so they must have some redeeming qualities with the opposite sex...
<sig>

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2009, 02:17:42 pm »
I think it's been well established that when it comes to looks Vansmack married way up on the foodchain. Must be the white belts.

On the other hand, i've never seen Relaxer, so can't comment as assuredly. However, i'm forced to guess that he landed his wife not by his being a big dick, but presumably by his having one.

or was the "ewwww" generated by the thought of anyone lusting after relaxer and/or vansmack?  they're both married, so they must have some redeeming qualities with the opposite sex...

sonickteam2

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009, 02:22:53 pm »
ohh, now someones forcing you to make assinine assumptions about people? interesting!

vansmack

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009, 02:39:46 pm »
I think it's been well established that when it comes to looks Vansmack married way up on the foodchain. Must be the white belts.

Actually I thought it was when it came to personality, but you're probably right - it's both.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 02:43:04 pm by vansmack »
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2009, 04:05:54 pm »

the same has been said of you, and i'm certainly also a member of the married-above-my-league club.  sonick also scored in the marriage sweepstakes.  i suspect relaxer is in the club too.

and what do we all have in common?  a very high post count.  which leads me to wonder what the relationship between the two are... does having a high post count (inference: open to communication, eager to share, etc) lead to a great mate?  or does marrying a hottie somehow drive you to waste time on message boards?  we need a grant!
<sig>

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2009, 04:30:34 pm »
Interesting hypotheses there...

I can only say that I made a career change at age 30 (prior to my joining this board) that took me from one where I was in constant communication with people in person all day long, to one where on some days I interact with nobody. Hence, the need to fill my communication gap...that's the story I'm going with!

the same has been said of you, and i'm certainly also a member of the married-above-my-league club.  sonick also scored in the marriage sweepstakes.  i suspect relaxer is in the club too.

and what do we all have in common?  a very high post count.  which leads me to wonder what the relationship between the two are... does having a high post count (inference: open to communication, eager to share, etc) lead to a great mate?  or does marrying a hottie somehow drive you to waste time on message boards?  we need a grant!

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2022, 08:17:58 pm »
Now I think l should see this movie.

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2022, 09:23:51 am »

On the other hand, i've never seen Relaxer, so can't comment as assuredly. However, i'm forced to guess that he landed his wife not by his being a big dick, but presumably by his having one.

hmm in 2009 both of these guys 'had it made' by all accounts
now in 2022 both those women are gone, are they better off?

and Sweets 'high post count' analysis seems to be bunk science at best
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 09:25:30 am by DeathOrFreedom ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2022, 07:44:10 pm »
hmm in 2009 both of these guys 'had it made' by all accounts
now in 2022 both those women are gone, are they better off?

haven't kept up with relaxer, but i can assure you that smackie upgraded in that interim period.
<sig>

Starsky

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2022, 12:28:48 am »
What a weird way to talk about women. As if they are cars or something.