Author Topic: post-2022 - deplorables in disarray thread  (Read 118281 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: post-2022 - deplorables in disarray thread
« Reply #525 on: April 02, 2024, 03:50:09 pm »
clearly they're not in disarray: the GOP must have so many people applying to work for them that they can afford to ask really, really idiotic questions (is it even legal to ask this??)

Was the 2020 election stolen? Job interviews at RNC take an unusual turn.
Prospective hires say agreeing with Trump’s false election claim appears to be a new litmus test for being hired by the party
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #526 on: April 05, 2024, 08:42:00 pm »
karma is... a bitch?  a boomerang?  maybe i should have put this in the schadenfreude thread?

John Eastman, the former Donald Trump election lawyer behind the so-called “fake electors” scheme, was officially disbarred by the state of California today.

but wait, there's more!  during his disbarment hearing, he asked the presiding judge to pause the judgment - AKA disbarment - so he could work, as a lawyer, to raise the funds required to pay his $3M in legal fees  ;D ;D ;D
<sig>

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #527 on: April 05, 2024, 10:26:35 pm »
karma is... a bitch?  a boomerang?  maybe i should have put this in the schadenfreude thread?

John Eastman, the former Donald Trump election lawyer behind the so-called “fake electors” scheme, was officially disbarred by the state of California today.

but wait, there's more!  during his disbarment hearing, he asked the presiding judge to pause the judgment - AKA disbarment - so he could work, as a lawyer, to raise the funds required to pay his $3M in legal fees  ;D ;D ;D

Do we need a chutzpah thread?
😐 🎶

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #529 on: April 18, 2024, 12:39:12 am »
well this is an innovative approach to fundraising:

Trump campaign asks for cut of candidates’ fundraising when they use his name and likeness

party first, huh?

this guy comes up with the best excuses, the best: "Trump officials insisted that the purpose of the 5 percent request was not to raise money for themselves but rather to dissuade “scammers” from using Trump’s brand without his permission and diluting his ability to raise cash."
<sig>

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #530 on: April 18, 2024, 01:03:09 am »
well this is an innovative approach to fundraising:

Trump campaign asks for cut of candidates’ fundraising when they use his name and likeness

party first, huh?

this guy comes up with the best excuses, the best: "Trump officials insisted that the purpose of the 5 percent request was not to raise money for themselves but rather to dissuade “scammers” from using Trump’s brand without his permission and diluting his ability to raise cash."

So, half-tithing...
😐 🎶

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #531 on: April 18, 2024, 02:21:43 am »
^ historical catholic reference for the win!

are you implying that trump only considers himself a demi-god?
<sig>

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #532 on: April 18, 2024, 09:30:05 am »
^ historical catholic reference for the win!

are you implying that trump only considers himself a demi-god?

He's so goddamn humble....
😐 🎶