Author Topic: In this thread Hutch offers nkotb a date to Wolftrap for Shear Madness  (Read 4098 times)

thirsty moore

Anyway, this thread is off course. Carpe Deez Hutch and buy nkotb tix to Shear Madness.

nkotb

After the dust settled, I actually offered a ticket for the Dewey Beach Ween show his way.  He already had one.  I'm bummed I can't meet up with him on Friday; I'd love to meet hutch, catch a show together and then bitch about how shitty the Bottle & Cork is.

Anyway, this thread is off course. Carpe Deez Hutch and buy nkotb tix to Shear Madness.

godsshoeshine

who knew it was actually spelled "funyuns"?

wasbi flavor? i'm totally there
o/\o

thirsty moore

You are a true diplomat. Ween is the great unifier.

After the dust settled, I actually offered a ticket for the Dewey Beach Ween show his way.  He already had one.  I'm bummed I can't meet up with him on Friday; I'd love to meet hutch, catch a show together and then bitch about how shitty the Bottle & Cork is.

hutch

You are a true diplomat. Ween is the great unifier.

This is all very true!

I never been to the Bottle and Cork but this is one case where I'm hoping its a real dive.....

nkotb

Me either.  In Dewey Beach, it's either a shithole in a good way or a "classy" joint in a terrible way. 

I never been to the Bottle and Cork but this is one case where I'm hoping its a real dive.....

vansmack

“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed. Sow it everywhere" - George Washington
The only problem is that you WERE smoking pot in the dairy aisle.  Still, they shouldn't have harassed you, man.  Fucking pigs.

Where I live, if you are smoking pot on the street, at most they will ask you to put it out.

But if you have an open container, that might get you arrested.  Or maybe you'll just have to pour it out.  Depnds on how respectful you are (and that basically means how much you've been drinking).
27>34

thirsty moore

I wonder what they wore.

My wife's aunt and cousin are from Charles County, and her cousin went to school with those two guys from Good Charlotte.  My wife's Aunt Terry took the three of them to see Shear Madness at the Kennedy Center. 

thirsty moore

Pics or it didn't happen Breuer.

i'm fairly certain wegman's has organic funions

walkonby

i've seen shear madness five times at kennedy.  awesome show, but never see the same thing more than four times.  that is the rule.  plus, living out in the country, i just recently discovered the power of wegmans.  i almost came at the mere sight of the olive bar.