Author Topic: Janeane Garofalo Roll Call  (Read 5148 times)

walkonby

Re: Janeane Garofalo Roll Call
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 04:41:51 pm »
perhaps imamoose is really . . . (ima)manimtired in furry disguise?  lol.

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2009, 04:47:36 pm »
LOL @ Sweetcell actually typing out a logical response to this guy. Just tell him to get the hell off your messageboard like I did. Geez.

Mobius

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2009, 05:34:46 pm »
Sweetcell's tacit acceptance of the racism exhibited by white women against whites, especially that racism of snarky white urban bookish type woman who make their living saying things intended to be funny, a racism made even more insidious by its vaguary and imperceptibility, can only be explained as his own contraction of the Stockholm Syndrome . . .perhaps he's been living with a white woman so long that he no longer views her as his captor

Regarding that article, I'm all for Garafalo going after that a**clown Michael Steele, but I don't think its Stockholm Syndrome, and I agree that that was an overly simplistic, and racial take . . .it assumes that a black man views himself as black and ties his interest to the generalized interests of the majority of people of his race . . .rather than simply considering himself an American free to pursue his own best interests, regardless of what is best for others (including the best interests of our nation's Republicans, apparently).   Base Level Sycophantic Opportunist seems to be a more accurate description of the chairman than guy with Stockholm Syndrome.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 05:40:04 pm by Mobius »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2009, 06:34:55 pm »
POTFW. I so LOL'ed.  I'm referring to the missus as my captor from now on.
<sig>

IMAmoose24

• 4 Stars out of 5
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2009, 03:28:10 am »
You know what, you're all right. Obviously because my opinion differs from the general public on this board, that means I have no business being on here. Just like in the media, and in politics in general, if your opinion differs from the masses, I have no right voicing it. You all make such a valid point....

WOW, IT FINALLY MAKES SENSE!

Mobius

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2009, 10:14:43 am »
Just Curious how fast (if at all) this is selling. Wondering how many pathetic souls in the DC Metro area would pay to see this bitch.

That's an opinion?  You called everyone going to the show pathetic and you called her a bitch.  And you can't back it up.  And you run away.  Not that anyone gives a sh*t what you have to say.  There are a lot of different opinions expressed on this board.  But you just look like an igorant prick.   

walkonby

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2009, 10:32:26 am »
You know what, you're all right. Obviously because my opinion differs from the general public on this board, that means I have no business being on here. Just like in the media, and in politics in general, if your opinion differs from the masses, I have no right voicing it. You all make such a valid point....

WOW, IT FINALLY MAKES SENSE!

i thought you had a life to get to . . . guess that didn't work out for you? 

wml7

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2009, 12:21:10 pm »
so was she funny  ;D

walkonby

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2009, 12:42:10 pm »
so was she funny  ;D

that should put an end to anybody else wanting to look at this thread!