Starsky

Re: 🐵 pox
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2022, 02:41:19 pm »
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2022, 02:50:33 pm »
I’ve been vaxed against it for eight years.
LVMH

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 02:53:55 pm »
never a better time to be over 50 :)

Who is most likely to get monkey pox?
Although vaccination against smallpox was protective in the past, today persons younger than 40 to 50 years of age (depending on the country) may be more susceptible to monkeypox due to cessation of smallpox vaccination campaigns globally after eradication of the disease
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 02:54:29 pm »
I’ve been vaxed against it for eight years.

not fair that the elite get to have unprotected, unlimited monkey sex while the rest of us are on the outside looking in, like some bestial voyeurs... (yes, i'm aware that some plebs actually get off on that shit)
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2022, 03:08:18 pm »
not fair that the elite get to have unprotected, unlimited monkey sex while the rest of us are on the outside looking in, like some bestial voyeurs...
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2022, 04:07:31 pm »
An outbreak of the monkeypox virus in North America and Europe is primarily spreading through sex among men with about 200 confirmed and suspected cases across at least a dozen countries, World Health Organization officials said Monday.

Why would gay sex be spreading it if this is how it’s being spread?

The virus is spread through close contact with people, animals or material infected with the virus. It enters the body through broken skin, the respiratory tract, the eyes, nose and mouth. Though human-to-human transmission is believed to occur through respiratory droplets as well, that method requires prolonged face-to-face contact because the droplets cannot travel more than a few feet, according to the CDC.