Author Topic: The Beer Thread  (Read 3338637 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: The Beer Thread
« Reply #11460 on: June 25, 2024, 01:56:30 pm »
MD guitar co + beer  =

“Paul’s Perfect Pour”: PRS has brewed up guitars for John Mayer, Mark Tremonti and Carlos Santana – but now it’s making beer
Brewed in partnership with PRS' neighbors at Cult Classic Brewing, the Irish red & kolsch ale was masterminded to celebrate Make Music Day

Not content with crafting 2023’s best-selling guitar, Paul Reed Smith now has his own craft beer – and it's being pitched as “a pretty rad sip”.

Brewed in partnership with fellow Maryland-ers Cult Classic Brewing, 'Paul’s Perfect Pour' is a 5.2% ABV Irish red and kolsch ale (blend) that's sure to strike a chord with guitar and beer lovers alike.
(...)
Sadly, it doesn’t appear to be available to purchase online yet, meaning wannabe tasters will have to, ahem, hop over to the Cult Classic Brewing bar on Kent Island, Maryland. 
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: The Beer Thread
« Reply #11461 on: June 25, 2024, 02:03:01 pm »
this past saturday, i was running around Seattle and stopped in to Fremont's urban garden (AKA tap house).  had the 2020 and 2023 versions of their Rusty Nail, a barrel-aged spiced imperial stout.  the spices overpowered everything else so not my fav.

on my way out i grabbed a sixer of Head Full of Dynamite, their rotating hazy series.  this version featured Riwaka hops, and was canned less than 24 hours ago.  ridiculously hoppy, and delicious.
<sig>