Author Topic: Nov. 8th @ Velvet Lounge (album release party)  (Read 2260 times)

Ardamus

• Ardamus
Nov. 8th @ Velvet Lounge (album release party)
« on: October 24, 2009, 03:16:53 pm »
So, one of my first posts on here was listening to my album for free and getting some feedback. Now, we have physical copies and posters pressed up for it. Here's the information for the show:

Yes, you read it right.....$10/door includes a copy of "A Day In The Life Of Modern Day Living". And here's a description of the project:

"A Day In The Life Of Modern Day Living" is concept project by Ardamus (vocals/words) and The Metaphysical (beats/music). This is a 10-track project that goes through a person's entire day from beginning to end. And trust me, you will not be disappointed from the work put into this. Additional guests on the album include Lady Maroo and Cosmo from Math Panda, Emilie Bogrand, Mic Finite, and Observa; all assisting in either skits or background vocals.

On top of that we've got some heavy hitters on the DMV scene performing alongside us: The Fif Music, Bomani Armah, Math Panda, and Redhead. So come thru and party with us on a Sunday after the game.

Now, before that show kicks off, I would like to say my crew, Food Chain Collective along with Inner Loop Records and D-Madness are opening for the Wu-Tang's own Killah Priest on Nov. 4th

« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 09:00:13 pm by Ardamus »

Ardamus

• Ardamus
Re: Nov. 8th @ Velvet Lounge (album release party)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 05:08:44 pm »
re-up in case anyone is interested in these shows.

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 07:14:05 pm »
Nov. 4th.....show tonight with Killah Priest @ LIV

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 11:04:38 am »
Tonight's the night. Come on thru if you get the chance.

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 10:37:39 am »
I have to say I had a wonderful time on stage. The show was great and successful unlike I thought it would be. Shoutouts to anyone who lurks this board or posted on here who came out. Greatly appreciated.