Author Topic: Just Announced! Muse w/Silversun PIckups - M 3/1 - GMU  (Read 39032 times)

vansmack

Re: Just Announced! Muse w/Silversun PIckups - M 3/1 - GMU
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2009, 12:32:13 pm »
oh yeah?
care to recommend a specific brand?

If you had that kind of cash to drop you'd have to go with the Endless Pleasure Rabbit or Jenna's Ultimate G, but if you're willing to take the chance, you could be the first on the block with the White Stork and be the envy of all your girl's girlfriends.
27>34

Vas Deferens

« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2009, 12:54:54 pm »
ok thanks. I *really* like the look of the White Stork. It has ridges...wow  :P

oh yeah?
care to recommend a specific brand?

If you had that kind of cash to drop you'd have to go with the Endless Pleasure Rabbit or Jenna's Ultimate G, but if you're willing to take the chance, you could be the first on the block with the White Stork and be the envy of all your girl's girlfriends.
(_|_)

azaghal1981

« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2009, 02:18:55 pm »
Sounds painful.

Not as painful as going to an arena for a concert, though.

Have fun, guys/girls!
احمد

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2009, 02:32:28 pm »
this is one of the better morphs we've had

hemisphire

« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2009, 03:31:53 pm »
I think "Silversun Pickup" would be a great name for one of these...

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2010, 03:39:39 pm »
very decent tix available on TM right now.  i was even able to pull up a single floor.

also lots of tickets going for below cost/way cheap on CL.
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2010, 09:53:03 am »
SSPU put on a solid performance but sounded horrible.  the sound improved as more meat baffles arrived, but there's no way the house engineer was doing his 100% to make the band sound its best.  a damn shame.  brian aubert has one hell of a set of pipes, and chris guanlao looks like a muppet when he gets going.

muse were solid.  the new songs were ok, it was the older stuff that really got the crowd going.  i don't think i'll ever get tired of hearing "plug in baby" live.  the three-part "Exogenesis: Symphony" thingy came across like a whole lot of wankery, imo.  the stage set-up was impressive:

a pic from one of their shows, less than a month ago - i hope we get this stage show:

yup, that's what we got.  all 4 sides of the "buildings" were lcd screens and were used to great effect (the "dna sequence" at the beginning of the show was cool, as was the "aquarium" bit).  the risers (aka bottom half of the building) lowered and raised throughout the show.  no spinal-tap-esque mishaps to report :)  they had frikken lasers.  a lot of them.

this was my third time seeing muse and might have been my least favorite.  it was a great show, i just wasn't blown away like the last 2 times i saw them.  i wasn't feeling high-energy and we stayed seated for the entire show.  pity that i forgot my camera, there were some amazing visuals.
<sig>

lagas

« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2010, 10:24:10 am »
thought the same thing, silversun pickups were great, Muse was 'meh'...
zorra