Author Topic: Devo Presale  (Read 4281 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: Devo Presale
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2005, 03:56:00 pm »
then pickup one at the club...
T.Rex

distance

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2005, 04:19:00 pm »
Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:
  no it's good people are seeking info... however the number of tickets available in the presale is small and it really only should be a benefit for those are volume subscribers,  
so can people with the password do the presale at the box office and just whisper the password to the person selling the tickets in order to avoid paying a service charge of more than $1?

twangirl

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2005, 05:58:00 pm »
Originally posted by mjalex:
  Treeware is so passe.  I try to subscribe to as few paper newsletters as possible, since I move about once a year, and it's annoying to update my information with each one.  Sorry, but I'd rather get my info from the interweb.
Well then you're just going to miss out on a few things. Like the Devo presale.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2005, 06:33:00 pm »
OK so I THOUGHT I had subscribed to the paper version of the newsletter but obviosuly I hadnt.  Can someone tell me just ONE MORE TIME how to go about this so I can avoid causing all this commotion in the future?
FUKIT

Timaa

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2005, 07:43:00 pm »
Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:
  it really only should be a benefit for those are volume subscribers, or those who can track it down... volume being the paper newsletter mailed out...  
Paper mailings suck.. join the 21st century please--as "for those who can track it down" why not make it real special, for only special people, and put out a damn treasure map.
 Oh Boy

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2005, 08:07:00 pm »
whatever... the club has been doing paper mailing for many years and including presale passwords for the past few...
T.Rex

twangirl

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2005, 08:39:00 pm »
And we do email blasts as well, with special opportunites just for those who subscribe to our email list. People bitch about those just as much as they bitch about the newsletter promotions.

hitman

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2005, 08:53:00 pm »
interesting...seems those doing all of the bitching are junior members...

palahniukkubrick

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2005, 06:18:00 am »
PM me password. that's all.

sonicyouth42

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2005, 09:26:00 am »
How much are tickets?

I want to go, but not if tickets are going to be over 30 or 40 dollars...

set1914

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2005, 09:32:00 am »
The tickets for the their NYC show are $55.

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2005, 09:35:00 am »
Ouch.  I won't hesitate though.  These guys will be  worth every penny.

debaser

• www.lovefornickcave.com
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2005, 12:21:00 pm »
I think if you email your (tree-hugging snail mail) to list_serve@930.com, they will send it to you (maybe not in time for Devo..but for future presales).

novadancer

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2005, 03:35:00 pm »
please don't be snobbish when it comes to the junior members.  Some people are junior members because they don't have time to post 24/7... I read multiple times a day, but just have a job  that does not allow me more than the quick perusal. The shows take up enough time... And note I signed up almost a year ago (and have attended more shows than I can count and that includes the OLD 930); it's the person's member number that's more a signifier than whether someone is a junior member. You "regulars" should keep that in mind that just because you post non-stop doesn't mean you are more of an avid 930 patron than those of us "newbies".

And i subscribe to both the volume and email so not complaints on passwords from me    ;)

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2005, 04:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by novadancer:

And i subscribe to both the volume and email so not complaints on passwords from me     :D  i just blame it on the postal service when i cant find the password.
HeyLa