Author Topic: The Olympics Thread  (Read 84312 times)

Yada

Re: The Olympics Thread
« Reply #210 on: February 20, 2014, 04:34:40 pm »
Clarification:My wife enjoys giving ME, someone she loves, blow jobs. But she wouldn't enjoy giving random men blow jobs, like some gay men seem to enjoy. Are there women who enjoy giving random men blow jobs?

Do any women really enjoy giving blowjobs?

Sorry to hear that James.

Yes, they're generally called sluts.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #211 on: February 20, 2014, 04:42:08 pm »
Q: Why doesn't the US Women's Hockey team enjoy giving blowjobs?
A: Because they always choke.
A: Because they're all bull dykes?
There are some good lookin broads on our squad though...
‼‼?‼‼

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #212 on: February 20, 2014, 05:16:07 pm »
how did this:

become this?

Clarification:My wife enjoys giving ME, someone she loves, blow jobs. But she wouldn't enjoy giving random men blow jobs, like some gay men seem to enjoy. Are there women who enjoy giving random men blow jobs?

and note the contradiction when Ford answers his own question - which woman enjoys giving blowjobs?  his wife.

not sure where the "random men" comes in.  julian made no mention of this.  i guess giving blowjobs to random men is something ford had on his mind?

anyhoo, back to the actual issue at hand:

<sig>

ggw

« Reply #213 on: February 20, 2014, 06:00:19 pm »
Apparently James thinks dudes only get blown on their birthday.  Perhaps that's been his own experience.

http://forum.930.com/index.php?topic=518.msg8617#msg8617

http://forum.930.com/index.php?topic=11897.msg198540#msg198540

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 06:06:19 pm by ggw »

Yada

« Reply #214 on: February 20, 2014, 06:02:37 pm »
how did this:

become this?

and note the contradiction when Ford answers his own question - which woman enjoys giving blowjobs?  his wife.

not sure where the "random men" comes in.  julian made no mention of this.  i guess giving blowjobs to random men is something ford had on his mind?

anyhoo, back to the actual issue at hand:

Where's Hutch when you need a good Jimmy Ford call out?

Yada

« Reply #215 on: February 20, 2014, 06:03:10 pm »
Apparently Rhett thinks dudes only get blown on their birthday.  Perhaps that's been his own experience.

http://forum.930.com/index.php?topic=518.msg8617#msg8617

http://forum.930.com/index.php?topic=11897.msg198540#msg198540

Is James the most active poster in the history of the forum? Wowser.

vansmack

« Reply #216 on: February 20, 2014, 06:40:18 pm »
Is James the most active poster in the history of the forum? Wowser.

The answer is yes, by far, and that's without knowing all of his different aliases.

27>34

James Ford

« Reply #217 on: February 20, 2014, 07:47:10 pm »
Actually, the rule is you're not required to offer to reciprocate on your birthday, as you rightfully should for a blow job on any other day of the year.

atomic

« Reply #218 on: February 20, 2014, 08:09:23 pm »

That isn't what your wife told me.

Anyway if one night stands are any indicator most women enjoy giving blowjobs to strangers.  We at least most women I have been on one-nights stand with.   And every woman gives you a BJ by the third date and I doubt they are in love with you at that point.  You need to get out more.

shemptiness

« Reply #219 on: February 20, 2014, 08:35:42 pm »
I realize that losers complain about the refereeing, but in OT:

Canada blows up US player by the side of the goal - legit penalty

US player smacks at the goalie's pads on a rebound attempt - a play they allowed all game - should not have been penalized

I suppose it was a 'make-up call' that didn't need to be made

Maybe that means the boys will get a break tomorrow.  USA! 

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #220 on: February 20, 2014, 09:09:59 pm »
On the 2nd and 3rd Canadian goals, team USA has no one to blame but themselves.  The 2nd goal (when Canada pulled the goalie), team USA started chasing the puck and stopped playing good solid defense.  On the goal in OT while Canada was on the power play team USA played terrible defense.  Canada was passing the puck around the perimeter and collapsing in.  Team USA just allowed them to do so by continuing to back up and allow passing lanes for the Canadians.  When the goal was scored, almost all nine skaters (if not all) were below the face off dots and between them.  Team USA did nothing to step up and challenge the Canadians at the end of that power play.  Very poorly played.
FUKIT

atomic

« Reply #221 on: February 20, 2014, 09:27:36 pm »
On the 2nd and 3rd Canadian goals, team USA has no one to blame but themselves.  The 2nd goal (when Canada pulled the goalie), team USA started chasing the puck and stopped playing good solid defense.  On the goal in OT while Canada was on the power play team USA played terrible defense.  Canada was passing the puck around the perimeter and collapsing in.  Team USA just allowed them to do so by continuing to back up and allow passing lanes for the Canadians.  When the goal was scored, almost all nine skaters (if not all) were below the face off dots and between them.  Team USA did nothing to step up and challenge the Canadians at the end of that power play.  Very poorly played.

WHo cares it is women's hockey? 

I don't really get this whole root for your country thing.  Why should I root for US athletes over other countries athletes?  I would get if I was Norwegian and we were all the same race and we were a tiny country fighting against huge countries.  But I have more genes in common with the Austrian, Swiss, German, Norweigan, and Swiss teams than I would have with the US athletes in general.

If the US ends up facing the Swedes in the Hockey final I will root for the Swedes.  Niklas Backstrom deserves a gold.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #222 on: February 20, 2014, 10:15:38 pm »

I don't really get this whole root for your country thing.  Why should I root for US athletes over other countries athletes?  I would get if I was Norwegian and we were all the same race and we were a tiny country fighting against huge countries.  But I have more genes in common with the Austrian, Swiss, German, Norweigan, and Swiss teams than I would have with the US athletes in general.

If the US ends up facing the Swedes in the Hockey final I will root for the Swedes.  Niklas Backstrom deserves a gold.

I made comments as to rooting for any given team.  I merely explained the shortcomings of the USA team that lead to the 2nd and 3rd goals.  As for who cares, I would image at least those who have been discussing the game care.  I could not care less for whom you choose to root just as I could not care less if you choose to smoke, drink, use drugs, or with whom you choose to have a sexual relationship.
FUKIT

atomic

« Reply #223 on: February 20, 2014, 10:46:36 pm »

I made comments as to rooting for any given team.  I merely explained the shortcomings of the USA team that lead to the 2nd and 3rd goals.  As for who cares, I would image at least those who have been discussing the game care.  I could not care less for whom you choose to root just as I could not care less if you choose to smoke, drink, use drugs, or with whom you choose to have a sexual relationship.

But what is your opinion on Chicks and Blowjobs?

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #224 on: February 21, 2014, 12:24:02 am »

But what is your opinion on Chicks and Blowjobs?

It's anyone's personal choice to give or receive a blow job regardless of gender!
FUKIT