Author Topic: re-enter after being asked to leave for violating drug policy.  (Read 5410 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: re-enter after being asked to leave for violating drug policy.
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2010, 11:37:00 am »
can someone be banned for stupidity?  this on-the-property smoker better hope not.

effin' hell, people, go for a walk.  do it beforehand.  it's not that hard to keep the club out of it and reduce your chances of being kicked out to zero.
<sig>

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2010, 12:35:09 pm »
there will be no problem with your friend coming, provided that he leaves the illegal substances elsewhere.

i can't think of any reason why a staff member would take a picture.  that is not our policy.

just for the record: the club has property and staff in the area surrounding the club pretty much all the time.  if you are caught doing something illegal there, you will not be allowed inside. if you show up at the front door obviously under the influence, you will not be allowed inside.

there are also police officers (both on duty and off) in the area pretty much all the time.  what they do if they find you breaking the law is outside of our control.

when drugs are legal, i'm sure we'll sell them to you.  until then, the use of illegal substances puts our license at risk.  please just leave it at home.

vansmack

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2010, 12:42:45 pm »
there are also police officers (both on duty and off) in the area pretty much all the time. 

They're all at Duffys....
27>34

azaghal1981

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2010, 12:46:47 pm »
when drugs are legal, i'm sure we'll sell them to you. 

Sweet. So I may still be able to order a pot brownie from the kitchen someday.
احمد

RustyOrgan

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2010, 01:10:16 pm »
when drugs are legal, i'm sure we'll sell them to you. 

Sweet. So I may still be able to order a pot brownie from the kitchen someday.

pot cupcake

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2010, 01:52:19 pm »
I look forward to the day children of all ages can go into the 9:30 Club, see a rock concert, and purchase some currently-illegal diet pills from the staph. What a great day it will be to be a DC denizen then.

wml7

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2010, 03:40:14 pm »
i can't think of any reason why a staff member would take a picture.  that is not our policy..

For facebook?  ;D

Relaxer

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2010, 06:54:31 pm »
can someone be banned for stupidity?  this on-the-property smoker better hope not.

effin' hell, people, go for a walk.  do it beforehand.  it's not that hard to keep the club out of it and reduce your chances of being kicked out to zero.

You know I'm right here.
oword

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2010, 07:00:27 pm »
like a warm, dank-smelling blanket.  love that smell... pass the nag champa.
<sig>

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2010, 07:20:32 pm »
I gotta say, if the music's so bad that you've got to light up a spliff before or during a show to enjoy it, then it might be wise to consider changing your musical tastes.   A much better course of action is to enjoy the show drug free, and then retire afterwards with some Ambien and old-school chillout music, like the Orb or something.

_\|/_

wml7

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2010, 07:22:38 pm »
I gotta say, if the music's so bad that you've got to light up a spliff before or during a show to enjoy it, then it might be wise to consider changing your musical tastes.   A much better course of action is to enjoy the show drug free, and then retire afterwards with some Ambien and old-school chillout music, like the Orb or something.

Don't tell Phish fans this  ;D

Relaxer

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2010, 08:01:43 pm »

Oh wow man you're so right I gotta turn my life around starting now
oword

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2010, 02:06:29 am »
I gotta say, if the music's so bad that you've got to light up a spliff before or during a show to enjoy it, then it might be wise to consider changing your musical tastes.   

right, because that's the only reason to consume an intoxicant.  given the amount of alcohol sold at music shows, i guess most people need to change their musical tastes...

doomsie, tell me you're not THAT thick.

A much better course of action is to enjoy the show drug free, and then retire afterwards with some Ambien and old-school chillout music, like the Orb or something.

joe - where is that "LOL U OLD" gif that you used to post?  we need it in here.
<sig>

azaghal1981

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2010, 02:43:38 am »
He doesn't post it anymore because he's old now.
احمد

betao

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2010, 10:38:49 am »
lol he's old