Author Topic: If you can't/won't...  (Read 6566 times)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Re: If you can't/won't...
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 05:38:05 pm »
Hey start your own thread this one's for those fuck-faced assholes who talk on phones and walk.

vansmack

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 06:33:25 pm »
Our friendship disolved when he took the wrong side in a big issue that was affecting my life at the end of last year. 

He's still right, by the way.
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2010, 06:49:21 pm »
To add to the list of things that have started to annoy me is music device makers including shitty headphones with purcahse so that I have to listen to everybody on the train's preferred musical choice while I'm reading the paper, a magazine or a book.  Obviously, I'm not to TMUL level of anger, but it's become futile for device manufacturers that the solution will be an assumption that folks will simply turn down the device... 

Provide better ear buds that go deep into the ear so as to not broadcast to everybody around them.

That is all. 
27>34

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2010, 10:43:17 am »
how about asshole drivers who dont use their damn blinkers because their too busy eating, talking, masterbating, smoking, drinking, dressing, etc >:(?????

aight, you can masterbate and drive at the same time without flipping your car over, you were born to do stunt double work. real talk.

Relaxer

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2010, 11:31:15 am »
Oh come on, what man hasn't found himself in a traffic jam and thought "I should fuck one of my socks right now"?
oword

Vas Deferens

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 01:14:09 pm »
This is very prominent in the DC area, sadly.

how about asshole drivers who dont use their damn blinkers because their too busy eating, talking, masterbating, smoking, drinking, dressing, etc >:(?????
(_|_)

runwhiteyrun06

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 02:07:47 pm »
To add to the list of things that have started to annoy me is music device makers including shitty headphones with purcahse so that I have to listen to everybody on the train's preferred musical choice while I'm reading the paper, a magazine or a book.  Obviously, I'm not to TMUL level of anger, but it's become futile for device manufacturers that the solution will be an assumption that folks will simply turn down the device... 

Provide better ear buds that go deep into the ear so as to not broadcast to everybody around them.

That is all. 

Well I think the other problem is that people just like to play their music really loud no matter what. For some reason people have a desire to completely ruin their hearing.

walkonby

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2010, 03:46:43 pm »
Oh come on, what man hasn't found himself in a traffic jam and thought "I should fuck one of my socks right now"?

i prefer taco bell wrappers.  "burrito to go"

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2010, 03:48:50 pm »

i prefer taco bell wrappers.  "burrito to go"

POTW.
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2010, 03:28:49 pm »
...put away your fucking phone or god forbid your fucking book to pay attention to where you are walking, YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE. I am sick and fucking tired of having to watch out for other people who refuse to show others the courtesy of watching where they are walking. I'm not talking quick glances,  I'm talking walking down blocks of street only to look up at a crosswalk.

You know who you are. Fuck you and I hope you get hit by a fucking bus. I'm walking right into you next time.

Maybe this app would help?

27>34