Author Topic: Rally to Restore Sanity + March to Keep Fear Alive  (Read 6732 times)

Relaxer

Re: Rally to Restore Sanity + March to Keep Fear Alive
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 12:01:40 pm »
The extreme left is just as crazy as the extreme right, except that there's like 100x more people in the extreme right and they're taken much more credibly as a voting bloc. Are there any 9/11 conspiracy theorists who actually hold office? Tea-baggers are winning actual elections. They may be primary victories, and will prob lead to delicious defeat in November, but the left has not been nearly as successful nominating brain-dead delusional candidates or motivating en masse to defeat moderates.

And to you who would respond "[cough] Alvin Greene [/cough]" I say, good point, great job!
oword

walkonby

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 12:21:46 pm »
The extreme left is just as crazy as the extreme right, except that there's like 100x more people in the extreme right and they're taken much more credibly as a voting bloc. Are there any 9/11 conspiracy theorists who actually hold office? Tea-baggers are winning actual elections. They may be primary victories, and will prob lead to delicious defeat in November, but the left has not been nearly as successful nominating brain-dead delusional candidates or motivating en masse to defeat moderates.

And to you who would respond "[cough] Alvin Greene [/cough]" I say, good point, great job!

here are some people who believe in 9/11 "weirdness" . . . they all look stupid and probably didn't go to college.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/officialsquestion911commissionreport

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 12:24:37 pm »

true dat.  Except at some point those far lefties come all the way full circle to the right... I'm certain there's more than a few truthers who are also birthers and teabaggers.

The brilliance of the Teabagger movement is that it's so ill-focused.  Basically all you have to be is white, disaffected, and easily influenced.
_\|/_

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 01:37:53 pm »
Aka your typical pitchfork reader
T.Rex

Christine Moritz

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 03:11:45 pm »

Very well put.

Christine Moritz

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 03:12:14 pm »
I was so giddy when i was watching this last night. As we saw on here the tickets all went in the blink of an eye, this is totally awesome! I will definitely be there with all of my friends!

What tickets?

*confused*

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 07:47:30 pm »
I was so giddy when i was watching this last night. As we saw on here the tickets all went in the blink of an eye, this is totally awesome! I will definitely be there with all of my friends!

What tickets?

*confused*

The Daily Show is taping in DC prior to the weekend event. 
T.Rex