Author Topic: Forum meet-up @ FreeFest  (Read 8402 times)

lily1

Re: Forum meet-up @ FreeFest
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2010, 06:41:05 am »
I will be on the look out for your crazy lot. Though I think the only people I would recognize would be Kosmo, Kosmette and GGW.

Relaxer

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2010, 08:59:15 am »

will you be joining us on saturday at any point?

Unfortunately no, I didn't plan on it so never thought to ask permission.
And now its too late.
Sigh.
oword

wml7

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2010, 01:12:55 pm »
I'll be a guy there make sure everyone says hi  ;D

killsaly

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2010, 03:00:54 pm »
I will probably be wearing an older style BDU hat with Blue lens Ray Ban Aviators with grey t shirt and either black shorts that would put Lt Dangles to shame, or cargo shorts.  I am skinny, average height, and have a shortly buzzed head/beard.

wml7

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2010, 03:19:33 pm »
Someone make sure to bring a camera, so this meetup can be posted on here.  We can get the ooooohhhs and ahhhhhsss  ;D

hutch

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2010, 03:36:38 pm »
so its 230?

Sir HC

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2010, 03:49:25 pm »
Assume 2:30 works for me. 

James Ford

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2010, 04:12:32 pm »
In other words, you'll be the chick magnet.

I will probably be wearing an older style BDU hat with Blue lens Ray Ban Aviators with grey t shirt and either black shorts that would put Lt Dangles to shame, or cargo shorts.  I am skinny, average height, and have a shortly buzzed head/beard.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2010, 04:18:11 pm »
let's do 2:30 onwards, if i'm enjoying JeW i might not be there until the end of their set (2:45).

i'll be wearing an olive-green t-shirt with a symbol that, at first glance, you'll mistake for heineken's logo.  show up tomorrow to see what it really is ;D  between that, kosmo's "music i like" venn diagram and Sir HC's Helios Creed shirts, you should be able to find us.  if you're blind, just listen for conversations revolving around the problems with today's music, best show you've been to the in last year/month/week/24 hours, the inadequate selection of beers on tap, and which pavement album has the worse production value.

we'll be the next table over, sneering at the above group.  

see y'all tomorrow.  c'mon down, we're really quite nice and don't usually bite.
<sig>

heather

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2010, 05:21:55 pm »
i hope to be able to make it, but if we're aiming for a 3 pm arrival, i can almost bet i'll be late and miss everyone.  will make an attempt though!

killsaly

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2010, 05:47:16 pm »
In other words, you'll be the chick magnet.

ha thanks. My girlfriend thinks so.

nkotb

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2010, 06:51:03 pm »
Yeah, I'm not sure I can swing that early (hoping to leave Alexandria around two, but baby and wife may have other ideas).  I'll still swing by to get a drink anyway and find any stragglers.  Kosmo, keep your phone close...I may DM you in some manner.  Been ages since i've seen you.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2010, 08:21:13 pm »
shall we try a twitter forum hashtag again this at this years festival?  since it's bit late lets go with this again if anyone is so inclined #forumvfest

http://twitter.com/kosmo_wren
T.Rex

runwhiteyrun06

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2010, 12:10:43 pm »
I'll be wearing a black Lou Reed tshirt, if anyone sees me feel free to say hi.  I may try to stop by the 932 around the meet time.

yohansen5b

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2010, 02:30:44 pm »
Hopefully it is not too late to join nor awkward as I so rarely post (though I'm here about every day). But it'd be cool to meet up with you all.