Author Topic: "StanK" Stan Kasten quits as Natinals GM  (Read 3106 times)

Thousand Made-Up Loves

"StanK" Stan Kasten quits as Natinals GM
« on: September 23, 2010, 02:56:22 pm »
The bottom line: THE LERNERS ARE CHEAP SONS OF BITCHES AND THE SON IS A MORON.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/baseball/mlb/09/23/kasten.nationals/index.html?eref=sihp

Washington Nationals president Stan Kasten resigned Thursday, according to sources. There was no immediate reason given for his resignation. He will remain through the end of the season.

Kasten, 58, had been the Nationals' president since 2006 and prior to that he was president of the Atlanta Braves. Kasten was one of the key architects of the Braves' run of success that resulted in 14 consecutive division titles and the 1995 World Series championship.

atomicfront

Re: "StanK" Stan Kasten quits as Natinals GM
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 10:23:34 pm »
I have no idea who Stan Kasten is but I think it is funny that the Orioles could end up with a better record than the Nationals this season. 

shemptiness

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 07:49:50 am »
Kasten will land on his feet somewhere.  I'd be worried if I were a Gnats fan.  Lerner is indeed cheap.  Doubtful he'll want to spend any money until Strasburg comes back in '12, if even then.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 11:42:13 am »
Kasten will land on his feet somewhere.  I'd be worried if I were a Gnats fan.  Lerner is indeed cheap.  Doubtful he'll want to spend any money until Strasburg comes back in '12, if even then.

The Lerners don't deserve Kasten. Kasten is a winner. The Lerners, especially the son, are losers. Mark has nothing better to do with his time than shagging fly balls during batting practice.

hutch

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 09:39:12 pm »
I have no idea who Stan Kasten is but I think it is funny that the Orioles could end up with a better record than the Nationals this season. 

Why? The Orioles were supposed to be A LOT better than the Nats this season... they're struggling to be as bad!!!!!! :)

hutch

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 09:40:44 pm »
The Nats have been such a dissapointment since they came to DC..The Lerners winning the Nats was the worse thing that could have happened.

First law of baseball ownership: Act as if you're a small market team and you shall become a small market team.

walkonby

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2010, 10:21:32 pm »
its a ball.  and they throw it at a stick.  woo hoo.  when does world hunger end?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2010, 10:59:27 pm »
its a ball.  and they throw it at a stick.  woo hoo.  when does world hunger end?

as soon as widespread panic release a decent album.
<sig>

wml7

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2010, 11:02:12 pm »

as soon as widespread panic release a decent album.

nice  ;D