Author Topic: a just announced thread having nothing to do with music so people are :D  (Read 37333 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: a just announced thread having nothing to do with music so people are :D
« Reply #135 on: February 05, 2014, 07:37:14 pm »
god i hate people that say dude, and use it in sentences as if dude was an acceptable part of the human lexicon.  so stop it.

im also getting tired of new pages.  it ruins the whole thread and lazy people wont go back and read the previous page.  so stop it.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2014, 08:20:24 pm »
OMFG how did I not know about this thread?!?  It is freaknomenal!  Also, I'm fascinated that you believe in ghosts...

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2014, 08:30:13 pm »
it is good, isnt it.  i love ghosts.  i want them in my life at all times.  i have been haunted by them since i was in the fifth grade. my current house is very haunted.  some times they get cocky and try my patiences, but its all good.  i just dont want to talk to them.  i hate that.  plus i have a demon that has bothered me for years.  i think it doesnt like the fact that i just told you that . . . but fuck that demon.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2014, 08:51:21 pm »
Fuck the demon, indeed.  Thing is, I don't believe in that at all, so it makes it seems like its all in your head.  Especially if it follows you around your whole life.  I am most fascinated by people who have nearly polar opposite beliefs on narrow topics.  (on most things, we agree).

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2014, 09:10:33 pm »
unfortunately . . . said ghosts and demon, have followed other members of my family for equal number of years.  they dont like that i just told you that, either.