Author Topic: beulah tomorrow......  (Read 2933 times)

markie

beulah tomorrow......
« on: October 12, 2003, 06:31:00 pm »
Anyone going?

Anyone think it will sell out?

lily1

Re: beulah tomorrow......
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2003, 09:34:00 am »
i am going.  :)

Venerable Bede

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2003, 10:36:00 am »
i'd go, but i don't get paid until wednesday. .
OU812

broadkat

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2003, 01:22:00 pm »
im going.

lily1

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2003, 03:28:00 pm »
anyone got an idea of set times? the club hasn't been so good about emailing back set times when i've inquired.

ggw

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2003, 01:17:00 pm »
Reviews.....??

lily1

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2003, 01:30:00 pm »
didn't make it. got home from work 3 hours later than excpected.  :mad:

ratioci nation

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2003, 01:54:00 pm »
after rushing from the airport, I would have to say both John Vanderslice and Beulah were fantastic, one of the better shows of the year, perfect sound

lily1

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2003, 02:01:00 pm »
:mad:  gggrrr, this must be the 4th or 5th show this year i've missed because of work.  :mad:

Originally posted by ratioci nation:
  after rushing from the airport, I would have to say both John Vanderslice and Beulah were fantastic, one of the better shows of the year, perfect sound

BookerT

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2003, 02:02:00 pm »
as if there was even any question, beulah was fantastic. that's definitely a band that gives the audience what it wants. they played all of their "hits" from the old albums and stuck to the up-tempo stuff from the new one. highly entertaining audience participation during the encore, as always. would've been worth it just to hear "emma blowgun's last stand" and "if we can land a man on the moon..." which are surely two of the best songs ever. seriously. afterwards, was talking to the guy who was videotaping the show, and he said there will be a dvd coming out soon, so that should be excellent, since he also seemed to indicate that it's iffy at best that beulah will hit d.c. ever again. if this was my last time seeing them, it was a great one to go out on.

ratioci nation

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2003, 02:03:00 pm »
Originally posted by BookerT:
  as if there was even any question, beulah was fantastic. that's definitely a band that gives the audience what it wants. they played all of their "hits" from the old albums and stuck to the up-tempo stuff from the new one. highly entertaining audience participation during the encore, as always. would've been worth it just to hear "emma blowgun's last stand" and "if we can land a man on the moon..." which are surely two of the best songs ever. seriously. afterwards, was talking to the guy who was videotaping the show, and he said there will be a dvd coming out soon, so that should be excellent, since he also seemed to indicate that it's iffy at best that beulah will hit d.c. ever again. if this was my last time seeing them, it was a great one to go out on.
they didn't play score from augusta