Author Topic: Obamacare...  (Read 12219 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: Obamacare...
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2011, 11:08:58 am »
I have noticed Obama DOES talk that way. You've got his mannerisms down, guy.
‼‼?‼‼

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2011, 11:27:48 am »

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2011, 12:16:23 pm »
It's been well documented that the dead are always coming out to vote in Baltimore.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2011, 12:35:43 pm »
Allen Poe being the pioneer in that regard eh?

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2011, 02:15:24 pm »
I'm just wondering if the public will be dumb enough to re-elect him.  Fool me once and all...
FUKIT

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2011, 02:18:25 pm »
I'm just wondering if the public will be dumb enough to re-elect him.  Fool me once and all...

dude, this country voted for george w bush twice.  if they were stupid enough to do that, obama is a shoo-in.
<sig>

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2011, 02:22:19 pm »

dude, this country voted for george w bush twice.  if they were stupid enough to do that, obama is a shoo-in.

.....wait...did manc and sweetcell just agree on something?  :o

hutch

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2011, 02:27:11 pm »

I think its arguable whether Bush would have totaled more votes in Florida if they had actually all been counted... I tend to think Gore would have won...

The Republicans played the system better and ultimately used their +1 in the Supreme Court to their advantage in a ridiculous and rather strange decision to overturn a State Supreme Court's decision to actually count the votes...

Think about that one for a second regardless of what side of the fence you may be on (not you Sweetcell.. the lemmings): the US Supreme Court decided- by a very weak 5 to 4 eh- that the constitution did not grant the state of Florida the right and authority to count the votes of its own residents to determine what delegates it would send to the electoral college...

Jaguar

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2011, 02:45:32 pm »

Same here!

Without getting into nitpicking the details for either of these psychos, there's still more than enough fools around still defending both of them. Almost clones of each other if you don't get hung up on looks or affiliated parties.

Anyone who did, or does, vote for 2nd terms for either of these owned and controlled traitors fits the definition of insanity. You know, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. 

slappy

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2011, 03:02:17 pm »

Same here!

Without getting into nitpicking the details for either of these psychos, there's still more than enough fools around still defending both of them. Almost clones of each other if you don't get hung up on looks or affiliated parties.

Anyone who did, or does, vote for 2nd terms for either of these owned and controlled traitors fits the definition of insanity. You know, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. 

So out of curiosity, what are y'all going to do if the opposing candidate is even less desirable. Palin, Trump, Bachmann, Ron Paul, Huckabee, Gingrich, Santorum? Words like 'insanity', 'psychos', and 'stupid' fit with pretty much all the assumed opposing candidates.

Jaguar

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2011, 03:07:54 pm »
You are assuming that there will be only one choice. That's one of our biggest problems. Allowing the illusion of the 2 party paradigm to control your options.

Personally, I'd take Ron Paul out of any of the ones you listed. I voted for him in '08 and probably will again in '12. And please don't throw the 'Republican' or 'Tea Party' labels around with him. He rarely votes along with his own party and they often go out of their way to disenfranchise him. Also, I've heard him say how he refuses to align himself with the Tea Party because most of them are 180 degrees opposite of what he stands for.

By the way, I used those words you quoted because both Bush and Obama have proven over and over and over again that they totally fit what they mean. It has nothing whatsoever to do with party affiliation as you seem to assume. I don't play those games. Unlike too many Americans, I don't view elections as just another game such as football. I couldn't care less which party any candidate belongs to. It's all about they themselves, what they've done and what they have to offer. I'd love to have Ron Paul for president and Dennis Kuncinich as vice president.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 03:11:55 pm by Jaguar »

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2011, 05:20:37 pm »

I REALLY wish that one party would give us someone worth a fuck to vote for for a change.  The last several elections it has been a lesser of two retards battle.  The one thing we don't need though is yet another savior leading us to the promised land.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2011, 05:22:27 pm »

I think its arguable whether Bush would have totaled more votes in Florida if they had actually all been counted... I tend to think Gore would have won...

The Republicans played the system better and ultimately used their +1 in the Supreme Court to their advantage in a ridiculous and rather strange decision to overturn a State Supreme Court's decision to actually count the votes...

Think about that one for a second regardless of what side of the fence you may be on (not you Sweetcell.. the lemmings): the US Supreme Court decided- by a very weak 5 to 4 eh- that the constitution did not grant the state of Florida the right and authority to count the votes of its own residents to determine what delegates it would send to the electoral college...

I'm not sure who would have ended up the winner but I agree the Repubs played the game well.  Their game was to delay it all until it was too late and that they did. 
FUKIT

nkotb

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2011, 05:25:01 pm »
Unless we're talking about Jesus cuz he's legit as fuck.

The one thing we don't need though is yet another savior leading us to the promised land.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2011, 05:27:56 pm »
Unless we're talking about Jesus cuz he's legit as fuck.

The one thing we don't need though is yet another savior leading us to the promised land.

For those who choose to believe that story you are correct.
FUKIT