Author Topic: What the f is wrong with the President?  (Read 101038 times)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
Re: What the f is wrong with the President?
« Reply #180 on: May 10, 2011, 01:10:17 pm »
What three wars has Obama started? Was I too busy buying beer and missed something?

Oh, geesh! Never mind Rhett. Just go mow your lawn.  ::)

Relaxer

« Reply #181 on: May 10, 2011, 02:04:22 pm »
What three wars has Obama started? Was I too busy buying beer and missed something?

James, if this thread has taught us anything, it is that the more rational the question, the more mind-meltingly asinine Jaguar's answer will be. So keep it up, big shooter.
oword

nkotb

« Reply #182 on: May 10, 2011, 02:06:40 pm »
Huh...i thought it taught us that no matter how scary lizard men controlling us from the shadows like puppets may be, I'm still more afraid of muslims.

James, if this thread has taught us anything, it is that the more rational the question, the more mind-meltingly asinine Jaguar's answer will be. So keep it up, big shooter.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #183 on: May 10, 2011, 02:19:00 pm »
no, thats what the lizard people want the sheeple to think
o/\o

Jaguar

« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2011, 02:24:59 pm »

Relaxer, I'm sorry that your brain has turned to mush so badly that you can't tell what's up, down, sideways, inside out or what. Maybe one day you'll pull your head out from the deep dark crevices of your asshole and see what all is going on around you. Hope for your sake that it's not too late by then.

Time for a music break!

CLUTCH

Relaxer

« Reply #185 on: May 10, 2011, 02:29:54 pm »
Has there ever been a conspiracy nut that makes more than $6,000 per year? Just curious.
oword

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #186 on: May 10, 2011, 02:30:22 pm »
if this thread has taght us anything, it's that the Free Thinkers cannot change the minds of the sheeple.

and that those based in reality can't change the minds of the conspiracy crazies.
<sig>

James Ford

« Reply #187 on: May 10, 2011, 02:35:22 pm »
Not likely. If you make more than that your mind has been bought by your employer who is part of the system.

Has there ever been a conspiracy nut that makes more than $6,000 per year? Just curious.

Jaguar

« Reply #188 on: May 10, 2011, 02:41:36 pm »

Not that I know what anyone here makes but I would bet that the entire Ziplock Gang each make more than that and they all are 100% convinced and brainwashed by the biggest conspiracy theories of all!

If we have learned anything, Ziplock makes the strongest and tightest bags of all!

walkonby

« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2011, 02:42:52 pm »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2011, 02:45:13 pm »
jag, care to explain the "ziplock gang" metaphor/analogy/symbolism/etc?  i imagine it's based upon "minds being shut in tight", but i'm not sure.  never heard it before this thread.
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2011, 02:51:43 pm »
jag, care to explain the "ziplock gang" metaphor/analogy/symbolism/etc?  i imagine it's based upon "minds being shut in tight", but i'm not sure.  never heard it before this thread.

http://www.myspace.com/383385105

Jaguar

« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2011, 02:52:41 pm »

Sure. It's just a name I came up with for those with closed minds, just as you suspect. It's a reference to Ziplock bags, more or less, but in this case, minds being so tightly Ziplocked and insulated inside a plastic bag.

Relaxer

« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2011, 02:53:02 pm »
But ziplocs open and close very easily.
oword

James Ford

« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2011, 03:00:04 pm »
Wrong sediment.

She's talking about ziplock, not ziploc.

But ziplocs open and close very easily.