Author Topic: The Judgement Day thread  (Read 19336 times)

Frank Gallagher

Re: The Judgement Day thread
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2011, 10:57:55 am »
Maybe they're just surprised someone could stand you long enough to HAVE children with you?

HA HA...that's hilarious. I can't tell you how many times coworkers etc have said to me..."huh? You have kids?" Then I've had to make up an excuse because I didn't have a photo of my kids on me.

Hey!!! Chicks dig me dood!! I'm a babe-magnet!!!!

I get on better with women than men actually, because, well, my experience in the USofA is men are utter wankers for the most part.....If you aren't well versed in runny-catchy, march madness or the 53 Yankees etc. they just have a blank stare and nothing to say.

James Ford

« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2011, 01:10:08 pm »
Yes, American chicks much prefer to chat about soccer and the collected hits of Limahl and Kajagoogoo.

I thought that you're married to an Irish woman?

Maybe they're just surprised someone could stand you long enough to HAVE children with you?

HA HA...that's hilarious. I can't tell you how many times coworkers etc have said to me..."huh? You have kids?" Then I've had to make up an excuse because I didn't have a photo of my kids on me.

I get on better with women than men actually, because, well, my experience in the USofA is men are utter wankers for the most part.....If you aren't well versed in runny-catchy, march madness or the 53 Yankees etc. they just have a blank stare and nothing to say.

vansmack

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2011, 01:24:56 pm »
Well, I clearly missed a busy day yesterday.

Any girl who's been with me more than once knows that I have "rapey hands" and "molesty hands" but I'm man enough to let her choose which set I will unleash on her on any given night.
27>34

James Ford

« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2011, 01:30:13 pm »
There may be a "girl" or two that falls into that category, but I bet there's no women who do.  :P

Well, I clearly missed a busy day yesterday.

Any girl who's been with me more than once knows that I have "rapey hands" and "molesty hands" but I'm man enough to let her choose which set I will unleash on her on any given night.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2011, 01:34:13 pm »
Yes, American chicks much prefer to chat about soccer and the collected hits of Limahl and Kajagoogoo.

I thought that you're married to an Irish woman?

I am married to a coleen....

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2011, 03:08:54 pm »
Once on the city paper board (remember that one???) I referred to someone (don't remember who) as a date raping mullet-head.  I suffered the WRATH of the women on that board.  I was completely shocked.  That said, the comment that started this whole thing was miniscule by comparison.   I can't believe we are still talking about it.

Or maybe we are not talking about it anymore. 

Lighten up, Francis!

« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 03:34:15 pm by chaz »

James Ford

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2011, 03:59:47 pm »
Shit like that only happens on the internet.

If you were in a crowded room of strangers, you wouldn't make that statement for everyone to hear, you wouldn't make an abortion joke, you wouldn't mock someone who had committed suicide earlier in the day, and you wouldn't make Michael Jackson child molestation jokes. At least a normal person wouldn't.

And in real life you were drunk/abnormal enough to actually say one of those things on it and someone said they were offended, the mob wouldn't come rushing to the speaker's defense, and the speaker would be a gentleman and apologize.

But it's the internet. Different rules.

Once on the city paper board (remember that one???) I referred to someone (don't remember who) as a date raping mullet-head.  I suffered the WRATH of the women on that board.  I was completely shocked.  That said, the comment that started this whole thing was miniscule by comparison.   I can't believe we are still talking about it.

Lighten up, Francis!

chaz

« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2011, 04:10:40 pm »
Yes

Yes

Yes

and Yes

If you were in a crowded room of strangers, you wouldn't make that statement for everyone to hear, you wouldn't make an abortion joke, you wouldn't mock someone who had committed suicide earlier in the day, and you wouldn't make Michael Jackson child molestation jokes. At least a normal person wouldn't.

And in real life you were drunk/abnormal enough to actually say one of those things on it and someone said they were offended, the mob wouldn't come rushing to the speaker's defense, and the speaker would be a gentleman and apologize.

But it's the internet. Different rules.

Lighten up, Francis!

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2011, 04:11:36 pm »
Kosmo....PLEASE kill this thread before I'm forced to jam rusty nails in my own eyes to stop reading this shit.

(can I say kill, or will that upset some poor sensitive soul?)

James Ford

« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2011, 04:13:38 pm »
Or you could do like I do with the soccer thread...just not click on it.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2011, 04:17:05 pm »
before I'm forced to jam rusty nails in my own eyes

that is a VERY INSENSITIVE thing to say!  my uncle DIED from rusty nails to the eyes.  the trauma is still fresh!  how DARE you not know what might offend someone, somewhere, somehow!!!

(can I say kill, or will that upset some poor sensitive soul?)

probably :)
<sig>

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2011, 04:45:31 pm »
Or you could do like I do with the soccer thread...just not click on it.

err...you missed the point. I can't help myself. It's human nature to be fascinated by disaster and misery. Why do you think that's all they cover in the mainstream news outlets?

Sweetcell - I had a bedside vigil all night long with a girl who had rusty nails jammed in her eyes. She wasn't my girlfriend or they weren't my nails so I think I am qualified to make such statements.

azaghal1981

« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2011, 05:23:20 pm »
You were once banned from this board for a Michael Jackson molestation joke on the day he died, were you not?
You have also been known to lob personal attacks at people for things they can't prevent. This one comes to mind:

No, it's your fellow insurance premium payers paying higher rates to support for your crippled ass.

It is not the governments business to protect me from myself or save me from poor financial decision i may make.

You're the last person that should be calling anybody out for his or her insensitivity.

If you were in a crowded room of strangers, you wouldn't make Michael Jackson child molestation jokes. At least a normal person wouldn't.

Lighten up, Francis!

احمد

ggw

« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2011, 05:25:10 pm »
I only click on this thread because I'm hoping Gallagher will post some pics of his daughter. 

Maybe something in a bikini.

chaz

« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2011, 05:32:39 pm »
You were once banned from this board for a Michael Jackson molestation joke on the day he died, were you not?
You have also been known to lob personal attacks at people for things they can't prevent. This one comes to mind:

No, it's your fellow insurance premium payers paying higher rates to support for your crippled ass.

It is not the governments business to protect me from myself or save me from poor financial decision i may make.

You're the last person that should be calling anybody out for his or her insensitivity.

Whoa!!!!  A shocking turn of events!  The chickens have come home to roost!  The pollyanna isn't quite what he presents himself to be!

PS - That whole my uncle and the rusty nails to the eyes thing totally cracks me up.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 05:34:10 pm by chaz »