Author Topic: So, are we all just going to pretend that Bill Callahan show wasn't amazing?  (Read 2142 times)

nkotb

Cuz it was.

Vas Deferens

TOTALLY...still thinking about the show... ::)
(_|_)

BookerT

almost 2 hours. i've seen him play as short as 65 mins before. i'm usually in the azaghal less-is-more camp but this one kept peaking as it went on. special show.

nkotb

So during Two Birds (which is possibly my favorite song every, at least right this second), i had to laugh at the guy behind me.  During the "If you could only stop your heartbeat for one heartbeat" part, he said "wow, he's really doing all of it!"

nocents

Some in the crowd were annoying/restless by the end, but it was a fantastic show. I at first thought that it would be hard to top opening with 'Riding for the Feeling,' but he kept topping it over and over again.

James Ford

Too Many Birds

So during Two Birds (which is possibly my favorite song every, at least right this second), i had to laugh at the guy behind me.  During the "If you could only stop your heartbeat for one heartbeat" part, he said "wow, he's really doing all of it!"

Vas Deferens

PWNED  :P

Too Many Birds

(_|_)

nkotb

That's what I get from typing this shit out on my phone.  But fuck you!  I still love that song.

EDIT: Wait, no I didn't.  I typed that at work.  I'm just an idiot then.

Too Many Birds

« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 03:10:18 pm by nkotb »

nkotb

Still fuck you.

Vas Deferens

F*CK ALL YA'LL  ;D
(_|_)