Author Topic: Jeff Mangum  (Read 4629 times)

miss pretentious

• ohai.
Jeff Mangum
« on: November 21, 2011, 12:43:42 pm »
So I purchased tickets for the boyfriend and I to see Jeff Mangum on Saturday. Lo and behold, I'm being sent on a work trip that weekend.

I still want him to be able to go to the show. Can I transfer my name to his...as it is my boyfriend, I'll give him a copy of my ID, my CC, whatever.

I bought the tickets through TM and I'm trying to get deets on this early. I'm not trying to sell the tickets or anything like that - I just want him to be able to go.

Thanks in advance.
nothx

Mr.Whippy

Re: Jeff Mangum
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 05:46:08 pm »
If you can transfer them to his name, can I have your extra?

Please PM me if so.

Shadrach

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 12:20:30 pm »
Sorry, there are no name changes allowed.

It states on the purchase page, the purchaser must pick the tickets up at will call (which requires photo ID matching the info on the order) or select print-at-home delivery.  If they select print-at-home delivery, then they still must show photo ID matching the name on the ticket when they go into the venue.  These are the performer's requirements, not ours.

Here's the thing

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 12:10:39 am »
Sorry, there are no name changes allowed.

It states on the purchase page, the purchaser must pick the tickets up at will call (which requires photo ID matching the info on the order) or select print-at-home delivery.  If they select print-at-home delivery, then they still must show photo ID matching the name on the ticket when they go into the venue.  These are the performer's requirements, not ours.

Follow-up question...I keep trying to print my tickets at home, but always get a "Ticket delivery for this event will be delayed and should be available within 24 hours. Will these become available later this week, or do I have a problem? Thanks!

bellenseb

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 11:22:42 am »
I just bought a couple from the just-released batch and it was "print tickets at home" too...haven't tried yet, hmmmm.

Is there an opening act and/or set times?

Thanks!

atomicfront

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 01:33:30 pm »
I just bought some on stubhub.  Does this mean they are worthless?

atomicfront

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 04:37:32 pm »
Oh well no one asked for an ID.   There were a lot of empty seats maybe the misinformation about needing an ID ended up having a less than full house.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 06:05:14 am »
we were asked for ID on the way in, and they checked to make sure the name on the tickets matched the ID.
<sig>