Author Topic: The Golden Globes  (Read 29230 times)

James Ford

The Golden Globes
« on: January 15, 2012, 08:01:13 pm »
Nicole Richie shows off the fake boobs her white trash mall punk husband from Waldorf demanded she get.

Yada

Re: The Golden Globes
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 08:33:49 pm »
Why the hell aren't you watching football? Are you with walkie?

Is that Phoebe from friends?

RustyOrgan

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 01:44:03 am »
Wished Gervais had been more brutal - still funny though.  And ef football!!

K8teebug

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 08:57:39 am »
I wish there would have been more Ricky Gervais.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 10:44:41 am »
i was watching football and drinking fine beer all day sunday.  great games.  award shows are for highlights the next day.

and speaking of football . . . why do you guys watch it anyway?  most games, especially that packers/giants game, are controlled by paid off refs.  it is so obvious now, not even fun reallly to watch anymore.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 12:46:40 pm by walkonby »

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 03:05:19 pm »
Nicole Richie shows off the fake boobs her white trash mall punk husband from Waldorf demanded she get.

is that what they mean by golden globes?
_\|/_

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 03:08:21 pm »

i know that i have said this before, but you really need to learn to keep your mouth/keyboard shut sometimes. 

do you know anything about joel or nicole that you didn't read online?  i do, and i don't appreciate you making derogatory posts about friends of mine that you know absolutely nothing about.

if you wouldn't say something to someone's face or in front of a friend of that person, keep it to yourself.  you never know who is listening.  internet personas are such bullshit.  grow up.

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 04:13:58 pm »

i know that i have said this before, but you really need to learn to keep your mouth/keyboard shut sometimes. 

do you know anything about joel or nicole that you didn't read online?  i do, and i don't appreciate you making derogatory posts about friends of mine that you know absolutely nothing about.

if you wouldn't say something to someone's face or in front of a friend of that person, keep it to yourself.  you never know who is listening.  internet personas are such bullshit.  grow up.

You're friends with someone from Good Charlotte?

That's so f*cking sad.  I'd get some new friends if I were you!

I don't care who the f you think you are.  Ban me from this board.  Be a bitch!  I don't care!

Joel Madden IS white trash!

Joel Madden IS mall punk!

His wife IS trash!

Tattoos don't make you tough, idiot.

DON'T MAKE FUN OF THE MODS' "FRIENDS"!

Know your place, sunshine!  You're a brave person ,"ThatGuy!"  I think you're a fat sack of shit whose life is going nowhere but who am I to judge?  I WOULDN'T SAY THAT TO YOUR FACE!  Next time those two are around point them out to me and I'll say what the f I want to their face, ok? 

Hey, try a salad, too.

Brian

P.S.  Did you notice that James Ford's user name is "James Ford."  And mine is "Brian Wallace".  NOW, who's hiding behind the keyboard and the internet "ThatGuy?"

P.P.S.  Hey!  They are making fun of my personal BFF, Lana Del Rey on another thread!   MAKE THEM STOP!  All they know about her is the stuff they read on the internet!  And THAT'S NOT TRUE!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 04:20:58 pm »
i know for a fact that "james ford" is not his real name, thus making it no better (or worse) than any other online handle. 

why should i believe that your name really is brian wallace?  you're asking me to trust you?  pshyeah.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 04:23:55 pm by sweetcell »
<sig>

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 04:33:10 pm »
Waiting to see what happens here.

Yada

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2012, 04:33:40 pm »

You're friends with someone from Good Charlotte?

That's so f*cking sad.  I'd get some new friends if I were you!

I don't care who the f you think you are.  Ban me from this board.  Be a bitch!  I don't care!

Joel Madden IS white trash!

Joel Madden IS mall punk!

His wife IS trash!

Tattoos don't make you tough, idiot.

DON'T MAKE FUN OF THE MODS' "FRIENDS"!

Know your place, sunshine!  You're a brave person ,"ThatGuy!"  I think you're a fat sack of shit whose life is going nowhere but who am I to judge?  I WOULDN'T SAY THAT TO YOUR FACE!  Next time those two are around point them out to me and I'll say what the f I want to their face, ok? 

Hey, try a salad, too.

Brian

P.S.  Did you notice that James Ford's user name is "James Ford."  And mine is "Brian Wallace".  NOW, who's hiding behind the keyboard and the internet "ThatGuy?"

P.P.S.  Hey!  They are making fun of my personal BFF, Lana Del Rey on another thread!   MAKE THEM STOP!  All they know about her is the stuff they read on the internet!  And THAT'S NOT TRUE!

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2012, 04:42:20 pm »
Oh, no.

Bye Brian. It was nice knowing you.

PS: I know 'James Ford' off the board and that is definitely not his real name. Not taking sides on that aspect. Only noting a fact.

James Ford

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 04:47:56 pm »
James Ford is not my real name.

If some random idiot on an internet message board makes fun of one of my friends, i'm ok with it. Regardless of whether it's the truth or not (as long as it's not an accusation of child rape or something horrible like that). Regardless of whether it's one of my celebrity friends or just some regular guy or gal.

Yada

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 04:48:04 pm »
Dating back to January of 2008, it looks like Mr. Wallace had a problem with Nicole Ritchie and d-bag from Good Charlotte then.

"Gwen Stefani/rent-boy Gavin Rossdale.  Without Mr. Nirvana cover band, there's no "Hollaback Girl."

Chris Martin/Gwyneth Paltrow.  Coldplay weren't that bad with their first two albums.  But "X/Y?"  They lost it with that one.  And it's all Paltrow's fault.

Damon Albarn/Justin Frischmann.  Faced with Damon's incredible talent, Ms. Frischmann was forced to become a junkie and release f'all for five years.

Axl Rose/Stephanie Seymour.  1992.  "November Rain" video.  2008.  Still waiting for any new music since 1991.

Future ones?

Pete Wentz/The other Simpson who can't sing AND had a nose job

Nicole Ritchie/douchebag from Good Charlotte.

Brian"

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 04:52:26 pm »
James Ford is not my real name.

If some random idiot on an internet message board makes fun of one of my friends, i'm ok with it. Regardless of whether it's the truth or not (as long as it's not an accusation of child rape or something horrible like that). Regardless of whether it's one of my celebrity friends or just some regular guy or gal.

What I meant is whether or not Brian gets shitcanned.

I know your name is not James Ford.