Author Topic: SNL  (Read 1638 times)

Stillwater

SNL
« on: February 12, 2012, 11:49:49 am »
Anybody watch last night? Who in the hell was that musical guest?  Awful. We might have jumped the gun saying Lana Del Ray was the worst ever...

serpent boy

Re: SNL
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 04:05:22 pm »
Lana Del Rey was still worse, though the assclowns on last night were garbage.

I thought Zooey was excellent though. I LOVE when a host takes risks with unique skits and doesn't rely on the typical SNL characters. I laughed more at last night's episode than any other this season.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 04:17:17 pm »
I think Lorne Michael's daughter is booking most of the musical guests these days. Karmin is just another youtube band with connections.

Sean Combs as Puff Daddy (w/ Jimmy Page) was the worst I've seen.
😐 🎶

Staralfur25

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 02:14:40 am »
Oh I thought the show was so funny. and love the little dance number with 'the artist'.  However I don't' know who the hell that band was but they did suck.
 ;D

My favorite was the clint eastwood commercials.  and zooey  acting like an olsen twin. haha

Stillwater

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 02:51:22 am »
I agree. It was the best episode in awhile.  Nicholas Cage actually doing the Cage skit was good too...
Seth Meyers finally nailed Weekend Update this season. He's been struggling.

"Shippensburg University has installed vending machines that stock the Plan B morning after pill.  Meanwhile at Arizona State, they are just filtering it into the water."

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 03:47:55 pm »
I think Lorne Michael's daughter is booking most of the musical guests these days. Karmin is just another youtube band with connections.

Sean Combs as Puff Daddy (w/ Jimmy Page) was the worst I've seen.

No actually I think Stacey Foster is the one who handles the bands for SNL. :)
3MTA3