Author Topic: Radiohead chit chat  (Read 52172 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: Radiohead chit chat
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2012, 12:50:50 pm »
germany is still available . . . oh wml7.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2012, 01:00:21 pm »
reminder: this was only for a small portion of the tickets.  these were all high quality tickets (floor and front lower bowl) but TM will still have tickets in these areas - and a lot more.  Waste has half of the floor AT MOST, and it's probably less.  still lots of chances to get in on the show (with the added advantage of the process being on better systems that can handle the huge volume)
<sig>

manayer

« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2012, 01:09:22 pm »
The ticketmaster site said something about "Ticketmaster Paperless Tickets " for this tour. i wonder if it applies to this show.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2012, 01:26:43 pm »
for all the shows on the tour so far, the prime TM tickets (floors and best lowers) have been paperless.  you swipe your credit card on the way in and they print out your ticket on the spot.  Waste tickets has been at will-call, pick them up before entering the venue.
<sig>

GoodOmens

« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2012, 01:28:13 pm »
Yup - these tickets will be held at will call.  You need a photo id to pick up - which cuts down on scalpers.

agenthal

« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2012, 01:35:09 pm »
I'm more annoyed at how the site kept crashing than not getting tickets. Had tickets in my cart twice, clicked pay, and then it crashed and didn't process. What's the point of wasting all my time on a presale if it's impossible to actually buy the damn things? This happened to everyone I know today. Would rather just deal with Ticketbastard.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2012, 01:40:13 pm »
not if you're wml7.  he gets in to all the shows.  he sleeps with the band.

wml7

« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2012, 02:24:52 pm »
haha, you know what happened with my jersey ticket.  I had one GA in the cart for 20 mins.  It was loading forever.  Then it finally went to a blank page and timed out.  Said page can't be found.  I hit the back button waited for another 10 mins and it took me to the check out page, score  ;D

betao

« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2012, 02:42:21 pm »
There is a presale tmmw through Live Nation at 10.

For those who I asked, I've given the presale pw to most people.

Are there any known scalper aliases on the board though? Because I've had a fair amount of low-post handles message me for the pw. I don't want to be feeding the fire. Maybe I'm just paranoid or something.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2012, 02:52:20 pm »
if you have an account on ticketmaster . . . they emailed you the password.  just got mine.

wml7

« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2012, 03:23:03 pm »
if you have an account on ticketmaster . . . they emailed you the password.  just got mine.

you going walky? Thom Yorke loves cats  ;D

Yada

« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2012, 03:31:47 pm »
Can someone hook me up with the PW please??

TheREALHunter

« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2012, 03:35:06 pm »
I'm not going to post the PW but it seems to be the go-to one for multiple Live Nation shows (as I just used it for Iron Maiden last week).  They've posted it on their FB page in the past, if you see a pre-sale PW that resembles a musical instrument then you're good.

Yada

« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2012, 03:37:36 pm »
I'm not going to post the PW but it seems to be the go-to one for multiple Live Nation shows (as I just used it for Iron Maiden last week).  They've posted it on their FB page in the past, if you see a pre-sale PW that resembles a musical instrument then you're good.

\m/(OoO)\m/

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2012, 05:53:56 pm »
http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/Radiohead-boletos/artist/763468

what is . . . foro sol?  those prices are, uhmmm!