Author Topic: directions to club from U street metro stop?  (Read 896 times)

eon

directions to club from U street metro stop?
« on: May 20, 2004, 09:26:00 pm »
never been to the club before but i'm going to the in flames/KsE show on mon and the metro directions on the website aren't very clear.  i've already gone down and looked for it but couldn't find it, and the people i asked had no idea where the club was.

when it says walk up Vermont, which way is up on vermont?  and if i stay on vermont, am i going to be able to see it from vermont?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: directions to club from U street metro stop?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 09:57:00 pm »
Personally from the metro I prefer to stay on U Street and walk to 9th street.  (Walk past the Velvet Lounge on the left)  And turn left on 9th Street.  The Club will be straight ahead on your right.  

From the Metro turn left from U street on to Vermont.  There is a school at the corner of U and Vermont.  Walking up Vermont look for the gas station where  9th, V and Vermont streets intersect.  Cross 9th Street and you'll see the club on the left.

The clubs at showtime is not hard to miss because there is usually staph milling about out front or people waiting in line to get into the show.
T.Rex

Chip Chanko

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 11:02:00 pm »
look for the antenna

andyrichter

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2004, 12:11:00 am »
its too easy my friend, too easy.  right after you get off the metro (walking out the vermont street/10th street side of course), take a gander at that big intersection staring you in the face.  the club is straight ahead in the direction you are facing.  that one block of houses you're staring at?  the club is right over that.  look for the gas station too.

Hutch

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2024, 04:46:58 pm »
Is Eon ok?

Time to update directions as much has changed….