Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1168267 times)

atomicfront

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #210 on: July 20, 2012, 12:42:31 pm »
He is in no way far enough to the left for me to support

No one in the history of our country has been as far radical left as Bammy.  Don't hold your breath waiting, better yet... ;)

And there's no way you believe this. Unless you really know nothing about nothing.

Just want to point out that "knowing nothing about nothing" would mean I know everything.

Touche. Fixed.

I still say you don't really believe that Obama is the most liberal politician in American history. There are countless senators and congressmen in office right now that are way far left of him.

Obama isn't liberal at all. Richard Nixon was more liberal than Obama. 

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #211 on: July 20, 2012, 12:54:57 pm »
this one woman on some msnbc show this morning talked exclusively about one thing basically during her entire time on the air . . . how video games and playing video games more than likely led to this kid doing it.  that will go over well.

Well what about guns?  Why don't they ever think maybe we should not let everyone have guns?  Why does this enter peoples minds?  How many times does something like this happen when finally people wake up to the fact that people do not need guns.  Change the constitution.
+1, not that it will ever happen.  rightly or wrongly, people will make the argument that had there been MORE guns in that theater, things might have gone differently (like more stray bullets...)

really not sure how to stuff this genie back into the bottle.
<sig>

azaghal1981

« Reply #212 on: July 20, 2012, 01:03:01 pm »
Last night, I was going to throw up a "we need an amendment to negate the 2nd amendment" for the sole purpose of trolling Ratbastard. Now, I'm totally sincere about it. Enough of this shit.
احمد

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #213 on: July 20, 2012, 02:07:20 pm »
As opposed as I am to gun ownership. (and I am) The fact remains had the second amendment been abolished, this bloke in CO would still have obtained them and committed mass murder.

Unfortunately, the  reality is 'ban guns and only the bad people will have guns' and that's a step closer to complete anarchy.

It needs someone way above my payscale to figure out how to rid society of them.

As for Obama...I am confident that history will prove he's the worst president in mordern times. End of discussion on my part. (politics and message boards never work)

azaghal1981

« Reply #214 on: July 20, 2012, 02:21:14 pm »
In case anyone is looking to buy teargas, http://www.keepshooting.com/clear-out-6oz-tear-gas-grenade.html

Honestly, why would something like this be legal?
احمد

Relaxer

« Reply #215 on: July 20, 2012, 02:30:51 pm »
You can't assume the Colo shooter would've been able to get a gun if they were illegal. From what's been reported, he was a medical school drop-out who worked at a bar, he wasn't a military guy. Can the average person go out and get a rocket launcher? No, because they're illegal for normal people to have and therefore, normal people don't know where to get them.

The argument that if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns is straight up retarded. Yes, if guns are outlawed, only very certain outlaws will have guns, i.e. a miniscule fraction of the number of people who have and use guns today. You think most of those bonehead gun nuts would have any clue how to get a gun if they were outlawed? Give me a break. Gun violence would absolutely plummet if they were outlawed.
oword

azaghal1981

« Reply #216 on: July 20, 2012, 02:40:34 pm »
Precisely. This guy also appears to have a clean record with the exception of a traffic violation. He could have easily walked into a gun show, found the weapons he used last night and passed a background check with no problem. From the way it sounds, he probably acquired these weapons legally.
احمد

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #217 on: July 20, 2012, 04:37:47 pm »
You can't assume the Colo shooter would've been able to get a gun if they were illegal. From what's been reported, he was a medical school drop-out who worked at a bar, he wasn't a military guy. Can the average person go out and get a rocket launcher? No, because they're illegal for normal people to have and therefore, normal people don't know where to get them.

The argument that if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns is straight up retarded.Yes, if guns are outlawed, only very certain outlaws will have guns, i.e. a miniscule fraction of the number of people who have and use guns today. You think most of those bonehead gun nuts would have any clue how to get a gun if they were outlawed? Give me a break. Gun violence would absolutely plummet if they were outlawed.

This is why it's impossible to have a sensible discussion with some...someone with a different opnion on a subject than yourself is not automatically a retard.

Dope is illegal but all the stoners have no problem buying it on any given street corner. What makes you think guns would be any different?

Don't bother replying because I know I'm a retard if you don't agree with me.

Relaxer

« Reply #218 on: July 20, 2012, 04:45:42 pm »
Read it again, princess. I didn't call you a retard, I called the argument retarded. I did, however, call you a princess, princess, and kind of a dumb one at that.

And if you genuinely think it's just as easy to buy automatic weapons on any given street corner, then... well yeah, now I'm calling you retarded.

Bye!
oword

azaghal1981

احمد

azaghal1981

احمد

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #222 on: July 21, 2012, 03:10:49 pm »
He is in no way far enough to the left for me to support

No one in the history of our country has been as far radical left as Bammy.  Don't hold your breath waiting, better yet... ;)

And there's no way you believe this. Unless you really know nothing about nothing.

Just want to point out that "knowing nothing about nothing" would mean I know everything.

Touche. Fixed.

I still say you don't really believe that Obama is the most liberal politician in American history. There are countless senators and congressmen in office right now that are way far left of him.

Actually I did mis-speak.  I intended to say that no PRESIDENT.  Of course we are all talking opinions here so others here may not agree (ya think?) but Bammy is extremely left wing and EASILY the most left wing president in my lifetime.  For reference I have been voting in presidential elections since the Nixon/Humphrey/Wallace election.  It may surprise you to know that I do NOT vote in any election based on party.  I vote for the person that I think is best for the job.  On more than one occasion i cast a vote for someone from each of the two major parties and at least once for a third party candidate.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #223 on: July 21, 2012, 03:11:57 pm »
Last night, I was going to throw up a "we need an amendment to negate the 2nd amendment" for the sole purpose of trolling Ratbastard. Now, I'm totally sincere about it. Enough of this shit.

LOL nice try though!
FUKIT

azaghal1981

« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 03:46:28 pm by azaghal1981 »
احمد