Author Topic: Animal Collective / Geologist on Life in Capitol Hill  (Read 7179 times)

Got Haggis?

Re: Animal Collective / Geologist on Life in Capitol Hill
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2012, 04:27:56 pm »
what have i done?!?

next animal collective 'issue':  they always say they are from baltimore, yet only 1 of them live here (i get that they were raised here)

i don't ever remember them being a 'local' band and part of me thinks they are just riding on the coattails of the 'hip' baltimore scene of a few years ago

but i guess saying you are from baltimore is easier than saying NYC/LA/Lisbon/Baltimore/DC

anyway, despite all this, i'm still going to the show tonight ha ha.  Looking forward to seeing Micachu and the Shapes

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2012, 08:54:22 pm »
Now that I've assembled all the dads - what's the hot stroller for 2013?!  We just did a trade-in, getting ready for no. 2.
(o|o)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2012, 08:58:31 pm »
Now that I've assembled all the dads - what's the hot stroller for 2013?!  We just did a trade-in, getting ready for no. 2.

What? You just traded your first born in for a younger and newer model? Of all the things!

James Ford

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2012, 09:01:38 pm »
You stick your kid in daycare all day, then throw it in a stroller? Jesus Christ, BUY YOURSELF A WRAP TO CARRY IT AROUND IN!

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2012, 09:34:20 pm »
You stick your kid in daycare all day, then throw it in a stroller? Jesus Christ, BUY YOURSELF A WRAP TO CARRY IT AROUND IN!

dude, I have 3 slings, wraps and carriers.  love that baby gear!  and the baby too, I guess.
(o|o)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2012, 10:12:05 pm »
^ Gadgets. The new Millenium: it's all about the gadgets.

James Ford

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2012, 10:20:52 pm »
cool, sorry for my faux online anger. rough day here.

dude, I have 3 slings, wraps and carriers.  love that baby gear!  and the baby too, I guess.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2012, 10:22:36 pm »
^ Gadgets. The new Millenium: it's all about the gadgets.

the main goal is to avoid physical and emotional intimacy and limit actual time spent interacting with your child.  gadgets help.  so do wet nurses.
(o|o)

Relaxer

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2012, 09:16:39 am »
Boarding schools too. They're never too young to get a good education a thousand miles away.
oword

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2012, 09:41:17 am »
Boarding schools too. They're never too young to get a good education a thousand miles away.

I was thinking of something along the lines of the backstory for Jon Heder's character in Blades of Glory.
(o|o)

fatskippy

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2012, 10:00:06 am »
cool, sorry for my faux online anger. rough day here.

You have angry meltdowns on this board every day. Its hilariously pathetic.