Author Topic: Robert Griffin III  (Read 79887 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: Robert Griffin III
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2012, 12:47:56 pm »
I couldn't be more serious about how badly I want to destroy them. I'm trying and I just cannot.
‼‼?‼‼

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2012, 12:06:04 pm »
Seeing this guy in person 2 times in 3 weeks has really been an early Christmas present. He's SO effing fast.
‼‼?‼‼

Yada

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2012, 03:05:01 pm »
A LOT of football players that thank god and jesus and all kinds of other religious stuff on Twitter. Not a big deal to me. A way cooler story is Daniel Snyder being overheard in the locker room saying "I hate those motherfuckers" - referring to the Giants. Duh.
‼‼?‼‼

hutch

« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2012, 04:55:16 pm »
A LOT of football players that thank god and jesus and all kinds of other religious stuff on Twitter. Not a big deal to me. A way cooler story is Daniel Snyder being overheard in the locker room saying "I hate those motherfuckers" - referring to the Giants. Duh.
a lot of football players are idiots... personally I find it offensive.. it offends my intelligence to have people suggest that god is up there blessing certain players/teams or something.. how absolutely stupid. a cool player would of course never resort to this Jesus baloney.. I can't recall Joe Montana ever going "I want to thank the Lord for my 4 TDs and comeback drive.."

if that Snyder story is a "cool" story please don't share any more.

I love the way DC is celebrating a 6-6 team as if they won the Super Bowl.. typical of the loser mentality that long ago took hold.

atomicfront

« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2012, 04:57:36 pm »
a lot of football players are idiots... personally I find it offensive.. it offends my intelligence to have people suggest that god is up there blessing certain players/teams or something.. how absolutely stupid. a cool player would of course never resort to this Jesus baloney.. I can't recall Joe Montana ever going "I want to thank the Lord for my 4 TDs and comeback drive.."

I love the way DC is celebrating a 6-6 team as if they won the Super Bowl.. typical of the loser mentality that long ago took hold.

If you want to stop people believing in god you have an uphill battle.

HoyaSaxa03

(o|o)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2012, 05:08:33 pm »

Name dropping jesus bugs the shit out of me.  And Snyder wins for asshole of the century.

But holy fuck...get over yourself.

hutch

« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2012, 05:12:51 pm »

Oh I don't... people believing in God is peachy. no problem at all.. whatever helps people make it through the night and all that...

Just believing in a god that would favor a person and let him a win a football game over other people.. that is beyond idiotic and insults the intelligence of a 4 year old.

hutch

« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2012, 05:13:24 pm »

Name dropping jesus bugs the shit out of me.  And Snyder wins for asshole of the century.

But holy fuck...get over yourself.

you always have such nice things to say to me man! thanks!

;)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2012, 05:15:00 pm »

Fortunately for you, this is the ONLY cool Snyder story in, what, 15 years now?

DC is celebrating a young quarterback breathing life into a franchise that 17 days ago was buried by everyone and even had a coach "give up" on the season. A rookie who is shattering franchise and league records. God forbid Redskins fans and the city have something to cheer about. I guess we SHOULD be rooting for the 1-13 Wizards of the season-less Capitals.

Your negativity is what's wrong with this city, root for the team or don't, but don't gloat and if you are don't be offended when I tell you to suck my whole dick.

If RG3 keeps on not turning the ball over, winning games, and have defenses on their heels, he can praise the devil openly and I  won't give a shit.
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2012, 05:15:18 pm »

Oh I don't... people believing in God is peachy. no problem at all.. whatever helps people make it through the night and all that...

Just believing in a god that would favor a person and let him a win a football game over other people.. that is beyond idiotic and insults the intelligence of a 4 year old.

If God does exists, I don't see what would be idiotic for him/her to have a favorite football team or player.

hutch

« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2012, 05:19:24 pm »

Fortunately for you, this is the ONLY cool Snyder story in, what, 15 years now?

DC is celebrating a young quarterback breathing life into a franchise that 17 days ago was buried by everyone and even had a coach "give up" on the season. A rookie who is shattering franchise and league records. God forbid Redskins fans and the city have something to cheer about. I guess we SHOULD be rooting for the 1-13 Wizards of the season-less Capitals.

Your negativity is what's wrong with this city, root for the team or don't, but don't gloat and if you are don't be offended when I tell you to suck my whole dick.

If RG3 keeps on not turning the ball over, winning games, and have defenses on their heels, he can praise the devil openly and I  won't give a shit.
GO FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLE! AND GET SOMEONE ELSE TO SUCK YOUR SMALL PUS FILLED DICK!

K?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2012, 05:21:42 pm »
I wanted you to though, hence my suggestion to you. But if you decline, then I will wallow in my own sorrow I guess.  :'(

Most of the league has a boner of this kid. Not seeing why people are excited is just................................................................ being a hipster douche. :p
‼‼?‼‼