Author Topic: RE: CT School Massacre  (Read 52268 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: RE: CT School Massacre
« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2012, 06:58:32 pm »
somehow i think that picture is hiding some secret metaphor or other zanny cuteness relating to something so specific . . . that i am not smart enough yet to understand.  sweetcell always posts such brainy things, i just know there is code in that camel.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #181 on: December 27, 2012, 07:32:38 pm »
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #182 on: December 27, 2012, 07:48:50 pm »
omg!

this is what the inside of a camel's mouth looks like during "mating calls."  no, not photoshopped.  i didn't know that camels can eat anything without injuring their mouths.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #183 on: December 27, 2012, 09:09:07 pm »
rat . . . can we get off the subject of opinions for a minute?  i would rather talk about your health.  didn't you have a health scare or surgery or something recently?  i did as well.  it was a big scare to me.  i will not go into it here for it is personal and it was life changing, because yes, i almost died.  i do not normally come onto public forums and throw out such information around, but i want to know you as a person, not for what you believe in.  i for one would hate to see you leave.  your mind is yours to have and your words are what i know you by.  lets be friends and act like it.  even if we never meet i would love to know you, as if we do all the time.  i do not judge anymore, and i do not care.  i only want to know what lies behind the walls we all put up. 
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 09:11:11 pm by walkonby »

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #184 on: December 31, 2012, 01:00:45 am »
rat . . . can we get off the subject of opinions for a minute?  i would rather talk about your health.  didn't you have a health scare or surgery or something recently?  i did as well.  it was a big scare to me.  i will not go into it here for it is personal and it was life changing, because yes, i almost died.  i do not normally come onto public forums and throw out such information around, but i want to know you as a person, not for what you believe in.  i for one would hate to see you leave.  your mind is yours to have and your words are what i know you by.  lets be friends and act like it.  even if we never meet i would love to know you, as if we do all the time.  i do not judge anymore, and i do not care.  i only want to know what lies behind the walls we all put up. 

Check your email!  Hope all is well with your health...
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #185 on: December 31, 2012, 01:01:17 am »
The guys does not look THAT much like Bammy but this is still funny no matter what side of teh aisle you are on.

FUKIT

evilizac

« Reply #186 on: December 31, 2012, 10:54:53 am »
. . . or not. . . the birther argument was/is the worst, most tiresome argument against the President. Obama's birthplace is about as controversial as John McCain's (Panama) or George W. Romney (Mexico.  . . Making Mitt an anchor baby?).
I couldn't stand when the retiree/"gainfully" unemployed elder student in my Econ class would make Obama "best interests of Kenya" jokes while attending college for free while on unemployment and collecting both Social Security and Medicare.
 "American as Apple Pie". . . Misnomer, as the only native American Apples were crab apples, terrible for cooking. . . Just an aside.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 11:16:40 am by evilizac »
WHAT?

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #187 on: December 31, 2012, 05:07:03 pm »
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
FUKIT

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #189 on: January 02, 2013, 10:55:36 pm »
hey rightwingnuts:

<sig>

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2013, 11:04:48 pm »
FUKIT

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #191 on: January 03, 2013, 08:22:35 am »
Out of respect to the families involved in this tragedy, I'm closing out this thread
T.Rex