Author Topic: NFL Playoffs  (Read 73535 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
Re: NFL Playoffs
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2013, 11:57:53 am »
pats vs. 49ers in the 'bowl, and this new england fan isn't hopeful.

Flacco will prove he is best QB in the NFL.  

i want whatever you're smoking.

you are trolling. 

so, how does it feel? ;D

I'm thinking 49ers/Patriots as well.  I'd much rather see B'more (or anyone but the damn Patriots) in/win the SB.
FUKIT

atomicfront

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2013, 12:00:15 pm »
anyways I had to get that off my chest regarding Ray Lewis cause it really really bugs me but now its done.

me too...

atomicfront, you're still a douche!  :D

I am guessing you are just saying that because you are a racist.

no... because you ruin this board on a daily basis!

you are the one.  You never answered me about your racist comment about blonde teens from chevy chase.  Why do you hate us blonde people? 

Yada

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2013, 12:08:23 pm »
anyways I had to get that off my chest regarding Ray Lewis cause it really really bugs me but now its done.

me too...

atomicfront, you're still a douche!  :D

I am guessing you are just saying that because you are a racist.

no... because you ruin this board on a daily basis!

you are the one.  You never answered me about your racist comment about blonde teens from chevy chase.  Why do you hate us blonde people? 

start a new thread if you want to discuss this.

shemptiness

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2013, 01:30:03 pm »
Can't wait 'til next year, after Ray retires.  I can feel good about rooting for the Ravens again.  Sheesh.

shemptiness

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2013, 01:40:13 pm »
Boz's take:

"I'm in the second-chance camp on Lewis. How much of his turn-my-life-around image is real? When you maintain that "image" for a lot of years, doesn't that usually make it real?"

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2013, 03:30:26 pm »
Yes, let everyone keep bringing up something he was found not guilty of because those in the public are the true judges and know all facts.

A never found suit he wore the night of the murder, a settlement out of court... yeah, that's all the proof I need.

As guilty as OJ.

you are trolling. 

It amazes me how Baltimore Ravens fans seem to have amnesia when it comes to Ray Lewis' involvement in murders.

There is a little girl that never met her father because of it.

And then to see Ray Lewis being treated as some sort of hero just makes me sick.

it is amazing how washington nfl fans can celebrates the descrimination of  the native population of this country.  How many native americans were killed? They tell you that they are highly offended by the name yet you continue to wear their garb and watch their games on tv.  I guess it is ok to descriminate against people if they are native americans.  After all not many of them around the area with most of them murdered and the straglers put in concentration camps out in the west. 
Oh, what a bunch of bullshit!

THAT MOTHERFUCKER MURDERED PEOPLE AND IS NOW A FUCKING HERO AND THE FACE A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR MACHINE. HOW CAN PEOPLE FORGET THAT!? A man murdering people vs an offensive name is a non arguement and proves your idiocy.
‼‼?‼‼

Relaxer

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2013, 03:38:01 pm »
I am amazed at how many of you guys were there, at the scene, when the fight broke out between Ray Lewis and those other guys.
oword

Relaxer

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2013, 03:38:33 pm »
I mean seriously, what are the odds?
oword

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2013, 04:04:01 pm »
You were there too, right?

If the glove don't fit, you must aquit, I guess.
‼‼?‼‼

K8teebug

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2013, 04:05:58 pm »
I am amazed at how many of you guys were there, at the scene, when the fight broke out between Ray Lewis and those other guys.

exactly.

vansmack

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2013, 04:11:27 pm »
I'm not amazed at how little of this thread is about football.
27>34

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2013, 04:17:16 pm »
I made some pretty god damn good points about the Patriots/Ravens games.

Racism and murders severely derailed this thread.
‼‼?‼‼

hutch

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2013, 04:19:47 pm »

exactly.
First of all I tried to talk about the game.. but

Give me a break. you're better than that..

Do we need to be there to know these facts:

Following a Super Bowl XXXIV party in Atlanta on January 31, 2000, a fight broke out between Lewis and his companions and another group of people, resulting in the stabbing deaths of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar. Lewis and two companions, Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting, were questioned by Atlanta police, and 11 days later the three men were indicted on murder and aggravated-assault charges. The white suit Lewis was wearing the night of the killings has never been found. Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard alleged the blood-stained suit was dumped in a garbage bin outside a fast food restaurant.[36]

Lewis' attorneys, Don Samuel and Ed Garland, of the Atlanta law firm Garland, Samuel & Loeb, negotiated a plea agreement with Howard, where the murder charges against Lewis were dismissed in exchange for his testimony against Oakley and Sweeting, and his guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice.[12] Lewis admitted he gave a misleading statement to police on the morning after the killings.

----------------

If it helps you root for them and that is so important to you that is fine- each person has to decide for themselves- just be aware he is a convicted criminal in a double murder case.

And  I will not celebrate him as a "hero"... and I'm sorry you think I must just not talk about it and watch..

Relaxer

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2013, 04:19:55 pm »
You were there too, right?

If the glove don't fit, you must aquit, I guess.

"I question whether all of you have the facts"
"YEAH WELL FUCK YOU THATS WHY AND RACISM TOO"
oword

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2013, 04:24:32 pm »
The facts speak for themselves.  At best, Ray Lewis witnessed a homicide then gave false statements to police in order to protect the guilty. 

AT BEST.