Author Topic: Just Postponed (or Cancelled)  (Read 49435 times)

Re: Just Postponed (or Cancelled)
« Reply #375 on: November 08, 2018, 10:21:16 pm »
KT Tunstall, Union Stage 11/11 postponed until 5/11/19
Thanks the tip, a friend and I were thinking that would be a great show there...so would have been bummed to find out when walking up

Has anyone caught a show there yet?
LAMF

heff

« Reply #376 on: November 09, 2018, 11:32:56 am »
Thanks the tip, a friend and I were thinking that would be a great show there...so would have been bummed to find out when walking up

I've been there a few times.  One seated show and the others standing.  Just a big concrete room with a bar to the side. Sound was fine every time. The place is a little hard to find.  The entrance is in an alley underneath the Hyatt (across from the parking garage).

Vas Deferens

« Reply #377 on: November 09, 2018, 11:41:21 am »
YES.

Great venue and sound.   Seen US Girls and Hot Snakes there.

(_|_)

« Reply #378 on: November 09, 2018, 11:47:47 am »
Great venue and sound.   
That's some high praise from someone who has posted the 'sound sucked' at just about every venue/show you've attended :)
LAMF

AnalogFossa

« Reply #379 on: November 09, 2018, 12:08:19 pm »
YES.

Great venue and sound.   Seen US Girls and Hot Snakes there.

Place is not good for sold out shows though. They have no idea how to organize a line. Saw GAS there and the bar downstairs was closed due to the lightshow. Ok, sure fine. They then told me I couldn't bring a beer from the top bar downstairs and gave no indication why. I know this board loves to shit on Rock and Roll Hotel but at least that place knows how to serve guests.