Author Topic: What Did You Just Buy Tickets To?  (Read 575523 times)

stevewizzle

Re: What Did You Just Buy Tickets To?
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2013, 09:45:09 am »
diarrhea planet
snagging lettuce tickets at the box office tomorrow

James Ford

« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2013, 10:48:30 am »
I've never understood the point of this thread. (?)

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2013, 11:40:54 am »
"hey . . . look at me"

we are all guilty of it, at some point or anther.

stevewizzle

« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2013, 11:50:15 am »

i like this thread. it's straightforward, and gauges what every1 else is getting excited about.

i'm confident you can somehow insert your opinion into this thread and make it like all the others ;)

James Ford

« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2013, 11:59:41 am »
It seems like we already have a thread for this. It's called "This week rollcall"

i like this thread. it's straightforward, and gauges what every1 else is getting excited about.

i'm confident you can somehow insert your opinion into this thread and make it like all the others ;)

Relaxer

« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2013, 12:28:23 pm »
I like the 'This Week Roll Call' thread but sometimes by then, it's too late to be influenced or motivated because a show is sold out or I've got conflicting plans.

oword

James Ford

« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2013, 01:01:14 pm »
I guess that's what I use the "just announced" and "low ticket warnings" threads for.

I like the 'This Week Roll Call' thread but sometimes by then, it's too late to be influenced or motivated because a show is sold out or I've got conflicting plans.

stevewizzle

« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2013, 01:04:40 pm »
sometimes announcements are way before tickets are sold, but yeah, the redundancy is there.

hutch

« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2013, 01:14:05 pm »
this thread is fine.. other than James Ford cluttering it up with his issues....

James Ford

« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2013, 01:19:57 pm »
Maybe it's because there are eight pages to this thread spread out over 4+ months, and not a single show that I went to or want to go to is mentioned. You guys truly are useless.  ;)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2013, 01:25:01 pm »
Maybe it's because there are eight pages to this thread spread out over 4+ months, and not a single show that I went to or want to go to is mentioned. You guys truly are useless.  ;)

So James Ford, what did you just buy tickets to?

hutch

« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2013, 01:27:30 pm »

dude you got so many issues nobody but the good lord can help you..no thread can do it man..

it has to be at X VENUE which has to COST less than Y (understandable you got that college fund you keep yakking about nevermind the $15 beers) which has to not be on a night your wife is working or this or that...

man.. its a miracle you make it to any shows at all...seriously.. WTF.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2013, 01:35:22 pm »
snagging lettuce tickets at the box office tomorrow

i'm trying to determine whether the band's name is "lettuce", or "snagging lettuce", or even "snagging lettuce tickets"

all are pretty cool.
(o|o)

Vas Deferens

« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2013, 01:39:53 pm »
he's the guy who asks for free extra tickets at day of show...

(_|_)

hutch

« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2013, 01:51:01 pm »
he's the guy who asks for free extra tickets at day of show...

actually he's the guy who COMPLAINS about free tickets.. remember his never ending issue with Virgin Freefest cause he could only get 2?