Author Topic: Bauhaus 2013 Tour - Or Not  (Read 12948 times)

blipvurt

Re: Bauhaus 2013 Tour - Or Not
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2013, 10:44:21 am »
If California let that a-hole Nick Oliveri tour after an armed stand-off with police, I bet Murphy gets to do his tour.

atomicfront

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2013, 11:29:14 am »
what Bauhaus tour?
who said it was a Bauhaus tour?

the title of the thread is Bauhaus tour 2013 or not.  Is it my fault that the thread title is wrong?  I knew peter murphy was touring..I assumed there was a non-announced bauhaus tour in the works by the title.

atomicfront

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2013, 11:29:45 am »
The guy who is wrong about everything.

jaguar is wrong about everything?

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2013, 11:41:38 am »
what Bauhaus tour?
who said it was a Bauhaus tour?

the title of the thread is Bauhaus tour 2013 or not.  Is it my fault that the thread title is wrong?  I knew peter murphy was touring..I assumed there was a non-announced bauhaus tour in the works by the title.

You are right, it does say so in the thread title. For all intents and purposes, it was referring to the music and assumed it was understood. Sorry to mislead. I can change it if it bothers others too much.

hutch

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2013, 12:18:15 pm »
I really think that unless he has a prior criminal history he will do the tour...

I also think with decent lawyers he'll get off without much trouble... he was on some medication, disoriented etc...hit a car.. didn't realize it and kept going

what is more surprising is that someone would follow him from glendale to los angeles.. why would anyone do that?

Got Haggis?

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2013, 12:29:04 pm »
but the meth in the car wasn't his

and yeah, subaru forester - super weird

hutch

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2013, 12:37:27 pm »
but the meth in the car wasn't his

and yeah, subaru forester - super weird

Does Peter Murphy live in LA? Otherwise the Subaru can't actually be his.. they say he lives in Turkey..

What is up with the Bauhaus obsession with LA...if Murphy lives in LA then they all live there now.

I wonder if the guy following him wanted his meth back?

bearman🐻

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2013, 12:46:00 pm »
It's hilarious that people seem most upset about the fact that he was driving a Subaru. I guess they were expecting that he'd be driving something out of Road Warrior or Christine. Or that he'd just turn into a vampire bat and fly off to get where he needs to. That's the danger of being a singer who is perceived to be like a cartoon villain. When people find out that you actually take your coffee with cream it's such a letdown.

hutch

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2013, 12:47:20 pm »
yeah..now I note he is still jailed apparently...

if he can't even make bail and is considered a potential flight risk that does not bode well for the tour..

I would have thought 500,000 bail would not be a problem for him..

James Ford

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2013, 12:56:55 pm »
What I found most amusing about this article is that a washed-up has-been goth-rocker was driving a Subaru Forrester. Oh wait, never mind. I guess I'm late to the thread.

atomicfront

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2013, 01:03:00 pm »
What I found most amusing about this article is that a washed-up has-been goth-rocker was driving a Subaru Forrester. Oh wait, never mind. I guess I'm late to the thread.

The last time I bought anything by Peter Murphy was his "Final Solution" single in 1985.  So Bauhuas was already broken up by then.  So I am guessing he is quite old so the Subaru is a good fit.

hutch

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2013, 01:04:34 pm »
If he's in LA only temporarily I would think he just got there (one of the articles cites jet lag as an excuse being used) and is there for rehearsals... might need to haul some equipment around...

Relaxer

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2013, 01:12:30 pm »
It's hilarious that people seem most upset about the fact that he was driving a Subaru. I guess they were expecting that he'd be driving something out of Road Warrior or Christine. Or that he'd just turn into a vampire bat and fly off to get where he needs to. That's the danger of being a singer who is perceived to be like a cartoon villain. When people find out that you actually take your coffee with cream it's such a letdown.

oword

atomicfront

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2013, 01:35:42 pm »
If he's in LA only temporarily I would think he just got there (one of the articles cites jet lag as an excuse being used) and is there for rehearsals... might need to haul some equipment around...

or he is old and enjoys driving around in subaru.  I used to be a goth and now I drive around in a volvo and I am not nearly as old as Peter.  Maybe by the time I am his age I will move on to the Forrester.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2013, 01:38:23 pm »
I used to be a goth
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is leagues funnier than his Subaru
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 01:41:43 pm by chaz »