Author Topic: Best rock clubs in America list  (Read 32067 times)

atomicfront

Re: Best rock clubs in America list
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2013, 10:18:12 am »
Get a real username instead of spamming the board with your piss poor site.  Do you know anything about web design?  Maybe you should take a course instead of being an azz.

Simple solution: don't use my site if you don't like it.

I don't as using it would be impossible.   Just stop spamming this site.

showlistdc

• http://www.showlistdc.com
    • Comprehensive DC-area concert calendar
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2013, 10:21:24 am »
Just stop spamming this site.
You too, dude.

atomicfront

« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2013, 10:26:38 am »
Just stop spamming this site.
You too, dude.

I don't spam this site you do.  I have never mentioned any of my personal products on here.  I made a simple statement about how that clubs in Baltimore are more convienent to me and you started some stupid reply.  And when I called you on your stupidity you got all shitty.  When you use this site as spam central perhaps you should be nicer to the members of the forum.

fatskippy

« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2013, 10:32:24 am »
showlistdc is a great site, thanks for putting it together. LOL @ "death zone", some people shouldn't leave the house.

Relaxer

« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2013, 10:33:17 am »
Atomicfront, I strongly suspect that the majority of this board would stampede to pick showlistdc in any square-off/thunderdome between the two of you so you might elect to shut up.
oword

showlistdc

« Reply #95 on: April 09, 2013, 10:39:36 am »
showlistdc is a great site, thanks for putting it together.

you're welcome - glad you find it helpful!

atomicfront

« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2013, 10:47:30 am »
Atomicfront, I strongly suspect that the majority of this board would stampede to pick showlistdc in any square-off/thunderdome between the two of you so you might elect to shut up.

Like I care.  I didn't start the fight so I am not going to back down from someone who's only contribution is to spam the site.  I get it you dont' get attention from females in real life so the Internet is your only option.

stevewizzle

« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2013, 10:49:46 am »
and your only contribution is clogging up threads and bitching about music preference. 

i appreciate the showlist posts, i keep up with it, and she keeps all that shit in a separate thread anyways.  you, however, seem to post your ramblings wherever you feel convenient, and good discourse is lost as a result.

Yada

« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2013, 10:53:23 am »

Like I care.  I didn't start the fight so I am not going to back down from someone who's only contribution is to spam the site.  I get it you dont' get attention from females in real life so the Internet is your only option.

Relaxer

« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2013, 10:55:57 am »

Well I'm getting attention from you.
oword

showlistdc

« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2013, 11:03:12 am »
she keeps all that shit in a separate thread anyways.

That was my original point to a.front-- my posts about the site are in their own thread, conveniently labelled "showlistdc", so it's pretty easy to avoid it if you don't want to see it.  Elsewhere on this board, I'm talking about shows I'm going to (or have been to), same as everybody else.

atomicfront

« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2013, 11:11:28 am »
and your only contribution is clogging up threads and bitching about music preference. 

i appreciate the showlist posts, i keep up with it, and she keeps all that shit in a separate thread anyways.  you, however, seem to post your ramblings wherever you feel convenient, and good discourse is lost as a result.

Actually I provided you with a list of good places to get beer in Baltimore when you asked.  And I don't  bitch about people about musical preferences to people until they start criticizing my musical taste. 

atomicfront

« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2013, 11:11:52 am »
she keeps all that shit in a separate thread anyways.

That was my original point to a.front-- my posts about the site are in their own thread, conveniently labelled "showlistdc", so it's pretty easy to avoid it if you don't want to see it.  Elsewhere on this board, I'm talking about shows I'm going to (or have been to), same as everybody else.

You user name is spam.

showlistdc

« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2013, 11:21:29 am »
wow.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 11:24:36 am by showlistdc »

atomicfront

« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2013, 11:25:41 am »
You user name is spam.

Actually, my user name is branding.  But I wouldn't expect the guy who accused me of knowing nothing to understand that.

It is spamming this site.  Having a thread unrelated to this site with just your site information on it is spam.  Seriously instead of fighting with me why don't you spend some effort on website design.  Your site is a good idea but horrible to read.