Author Topic: Boston Marathon Bombing  (Read 19614 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2013, 01:27:00 pm »
anybody up on their recent Chechnyan history?

Probably not most of the "experts" yacking their heads off about it.
T.Rex

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2013, 01:48:47 pm »
anybody up on their recent Chechnyan history?

Probably not most of the "experts" yacking their heads off about it.

Michael Moore's tweet: For past 4 days hundreds of "terror experts," "terror analysts" and pundits never said anything about Russia or Chechnya. They know nothing.
😐 🎶

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2013, 02:15:50 pm »
For past 4 days hundreds of "online terror experts," "internet terror analysts" and forum pundits never said anything about Russia or Chechnya. They know nothing.

amended.
<sig>

eltee

« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2013, 03:42:54 pm »
Did anyone see the footage last night (on CNN) of the guy they asked to remove clothing and then put in the cop car? Then when FBI showed up they put clothes on him, took his picture and put him back in the car? When I saw him live in video he didn't look like either suspect. Today, I see photos of suspect no. 1 (without sunglasses) I think he looks just like him....yet suspect no. 1 is dead and they're not showing the video and say the person they initially nabbed is no longer of interest. It's just really weird he looked exactly like him.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2013, 03:58:44 pm »
I think it turned out to be a case of wrong place wrong time for that one.. NPR said something about they thought he was a third person of interest and was naked because the dead suspect was strapped with explosives, so they were taking no cautions with him.
T.Rex

eltee

« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2013, 04:03:35 pm »
Understand...and there was another in the crowd they said acted out and they arrested him as well...just thought it so strange upon seeing the personal photos of no. 1 without sunglasses and hat and they really did look a lot alike even same size, etc. (guess they thought so too and why they took the photos)...

atomicfront

« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2013, 04:13:46 pm »
Did you hear their nut-job aunt on tv?  She blabbered on for a half-hour before cnn stop showing her.  She did say the older brother started praying 5 times a day.  And that was better than smoking or drugs.  Well with smoking or drugs he most likely would still be alive and wouldn't have killed 4 people and maimed tons more.

Also if my relatives had done something similar I think I would be keeping a low profile and staying out of sight.

And what is with that news journalist saying she new the younger brother and that he was a beautiful person? 

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2013, 04:23:00 pm »
The relatives haven't really seemed to shy away from the cameras...
‼‼?‼‼

Got Haggis?

« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2013, 04:37:44 pm »
this is the younger brothers (the one still alive) twitter account: https://twitter.com/j_tsar
(confirmed by google cache search apparently)

I'm curious if they are going house to house and actually searching them?  What if you refuse to be searched?  What about empty houses?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2013, 04:59:38 pm »
this is the younger brothers (the one still alive) twitter account: https://twitter.com/j_tsar
(confirmed by google cache search apparently)
Jahar ‏@J_tsar 16 Apr
@therealAbdul_ #heavy I've been looking for those, there is a shortage on the black market if you wanna make a quick buck, nuff said..

he's been tweeting since the bombing, and he's talking illegal sh*t... this person either isn't too bright, or is bat-crap crazy.

I'm curious if they are going house to house and actually searching them?  What if you refuse to be searched?  What about empty houses?

i'm pretty sure they have authority to go in without your permission (wouldn't be surprised if the Patriot Act allowed this, too lazy to check).  and if they didn't have authority, they'd likely surround your house until they got a warrant.
<sig>

James Ford

« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2013, 09:00:19 pm »
Got him like a duck in the noose.

Now hope he dies.

hutch

« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2013, 09:46:42 pm »
Got him like a duck in the noose.

Now hope he dies.

I prefer to allow the justice system- hopefully there will be a justice system here- mete out punishment...but rather than focusing on killing him I hope the focus is on finding out what happened, who else participated, why was this done, etc etc..

the post 9-11 freakout and overreaction must not be repeated..

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2013, 09:33:54 am »
think it's time to lock out this thread... and personal attacks are not called for, so everyone needs to back off on the name calling
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 09:55:45 am by kosmo vinyl »
T.Rex