Author Topic: atomicfront's Thread of Contrarianism?  (Read 126843 times)

James Ford

Re: atomicfront's Thread of Contrarianism?
« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2013, 12:06:26 pm »
How cultured are you if you've never even hear od Al Weiwei?

atomicfront

« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2013, 12:10:32 pm »
Artist was the best movie the year it won.  I thought Argo would win last year and it did.  Entertaining movie even if it isn't very factual.  King's Speech was pretty boring.  A movie about a guy who manages to read a speech on the radio someone wrote for him?  Yeah who cares?  I never saw the movie about his brother who gave up his thrown to marry the woman from Baltimore.  That has to be better.  I though Black Swan should have won that year.  But King's speech is better than Gladiator.  

I like how now that they have 10 nominees they can throw in one terrible low budget movie that has no chance for winning.  Like "Tree of Live" which was the worst movie I have ever seen and "Beasts of the Southern Wild" which wasn't very good.  It is like we will put in a movie that no one watched to seem like we aren't all about the box office and we pick ones that no one will vote for so not to mess up the evening for everyone.  

James Ford

« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2013, 12:18:06 pm »
Of course someone who doesn't like kids wouldn't like Beasts of the Southern Wild.

atomicfront

« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2013, 12:20:41 pm »
Of course someone who doesn't like kids wouldn't like Beasts of the Southern Wild.

I never said I didn't like kids. 

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2013, 01:34:15 pm »
You're such a dingus. I thought The Hangover was for shit.

I still think Forrest Gump is amazing and Shawshank Redemption highly regarded as one of the best films OF ALL TIME and I totally fucking agree, that movie is amazing.

Just because I didn't like that spewing ass fart of a shitfest that was The Hangover doesn't mean I don't like "popular" movies.

You sure do jump to a lot of conclusions. I can do that too. A lot of people followed Hitler and the Nazi's, did that make them the most popular people ever? Fuck no.

HITLER, MAN. LUMINEERS = HITLER

Hitler was not that popular in Germany.  He took over by force.  My mom grew up in Nazi Germany.  I am guessing I know more about Hitler than you.  And Shawshank Redemption is way overrated.  I read the book and it wasn't even as good as the book which is not saying much if you knew who wrote it.  I would say Shawshank Redemption is Ok and worth a watch if you have nothing else to watch.  Certainly nowhere as good as it is rated.

My favorite comedy of all time is Amelie.
Shawshank overrated?

You fucking nazi hipster.
‼‼?‼‼

Yada

« Reply #125 on: June 20, 2013, 01:43:38 pm »
atomicfront:

worst taste in beer: ✓
worst taste in comedians: ✓
worst taste in music: ✓
worst taste in movies: ✓
mullet: ✓
not really atomicfront (Julian): ✓
not really atomicfront (walky): ✓

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2013, 02:04:16 pm »
ok, now i'm back on the "atomicfront is julian train".

and bitch, i've lived, worked and traveled to over 40 countries.  don't you go swinging no geographic dick around me.  "ohhh, i've been to germany... and kentucky!!!"

but please do keep talking.  you've both the source of a good laugh and of your own demise/marginalization.

First of all this meant as a joke and second of all it wasn't written about you

well no sh*t.  i was replying to your dick-waving - that your germany + KY isn't impressive.

atomicfront:

poor reading comprehension: ✓
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #127 on: June 20, 2013, 02:19:47 pm »
dont you dare compare those hairs of him overthere to me . . . not fair.

atomicfront

« Reply #128 on: June 20, 2013, 02:41:33 pm »
ok, now i'm back on the "atomicfront is julian train".

and bitch, i've lived, worked and traveled to over 40 countries.  don't you go swinging no geographic dick around me.  "ohhh, i've been to germany... and kentucky!!!"

but please do keep talking.  you've both the source of a good laugh and of your own demise/marginalization.

First of all this meant as a joke and second of all it wasn't written about you

well no sh*t.  i was replying to your dick-waving - that your germany + KY isn't impressive.

atomicfront:

poor reading comprehension: ✓

What countries have you lived in for over a year as a child? 

atomicfront

« Reply #129 on: June 20, 2013, 02:44:21 pm »
You're such a dingus. I thought The Hangover was for shit.

I still think Forrest Gump is amazing and Shawshank Redemption highly regarded as one of the best films OF ALL TIME and I totally fucking agree, that movie is amazing.

Just because I didn't like that spewing ass fart of a shitfest that was The Hangover doesn't mean I don't like "popular" movies.

You sure do jump to a lot of conclusions. I can do that too. A lot of people followed Hitler and the Nazi's, did that make them the most popular people ever? Fuck no.

HITLER, MAN. LUMINEERS = HITLER

Hitler was not that popular in Germany.  He took over by force.  My mom grew up in Nazi Germany.  I am guessing I know more about Hitler than you.  And Shawshank Redemption is way overrated.  I read the book and it wasn't even as good as the book which is not saying much if you knew who wrote it.  I would say Shawshank Redemption is Ok and worth a watch if you have nothing else to watch.  Certainly nowhere as good as it is rated.

My favorite comedy of all time is Amelie.
Shawshank overrated?

You fucking nazi hipster.

Why is Shawshank so good?  I mean it is just a normal movie.  It isn't bad there just is  nothing original in it.  Compared to Amelie or the Artist, or even Big Lebowski it  really doesn't rate. 

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #130 on: June 20, 2013, 03:01:07 pm »
smh.
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #131 on: June 20, 2013, 03:54:46 pm »
this is what I imagine most of you look like

atomicfront

« Reply #132 on: June 20, 2013, 03:59:24 pm »
or this

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #133 on: June 20, 2013, 04:20:27 pm »
or this

i think they all look like this.

atomicfront

« Reply #134 on: June 20, 2013, 04:22:07 pm »
or this

i think they all look like this.

I think that is an actual photo of James Ford.